Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I suppose it's a possibility. We sell Odyssey since they fit in our battery trays. I'll see if I can work something out with them. If it's reasonable for us to do so, we will add them.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I suppose it's a possibility. We sell Odyssey since they fit in our battery trays. I'll see if I can work something out with them. If it's reasonable for us to do so, we will add them.
[/b]
so the odyssey doesnt need the cp-e tray? and also the battery fits standing up or on its side? since its smaller would there be a need to add a spacer?

tia.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
so the odyssey doesnt need the cp-e tray? and also the battery fits standing up or on its side? since its smaller would there be a need to add a spacer?

tia.
[/b]
Sorry. I meant to say "since they fit in the battery trays that we sell." In other words, we carry Odyssey because the battery goes along with the CP-E battery tray. That's the reason we chose to pick them up as the brand of battery that we carry. We also sell their larger batteries, including the 1500DT, which is difficult to beat in terms of performance.

·
Registered
313 Posts
ah ok, thanks guys.

hey blackmagic can you confirm its the 34/78's for the redtop.
thanks.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Optima didn't have any interest in dealing with "another internet retailer" so we will not be carrying them.

And I now highly recommend purchasing an Odyssey battery instead. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts