1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i like it, it would look nice on a black 6

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Definitely not my style. I don't think the chrome fits the demeanor of the car.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I think its stylish and attractive, altough 95% of the people on here
are hardcore chrome haters, if you like it, go for it, it looks good.

·
Registered
235 Posts
What does everyone think about this grille? It will be going on my Black M6

[attachmentid=11605]
[/b]
I think it would look good on your black 6 with your chrome wheels and magnaflows. However i wouldnt put it on my silver with no crome to match.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Yea it seems like most of the people here don't like any chrome at all. I am not one of them, I have some big chrome wheels on my car right now. I think that grille is gonna look great on a black 6 though. Its going to set it apart from the rest big time

·
Registered
683 Posts
Yea it seems like most of the people here don't like any chrome at all. I am not one of them, I have some big chrome wheels on my car right now. I think that grille is gonna look great on a black 6 though. Its going to set it apart from the rest big time
[/b]

That's why I put chrome handle covers on mine lil over a year ago, just to look different until the other
things I was looking for / buying came together, althought after this winter the covers are shot from salt, but I can move on from them now, not bad for 10 dollars.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
24 Participants
king_lam925
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing