Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
510 Posts
Reading Topic: Opel GTC

This is quite stylish for an Opel...!!

Will be the 2004 Opel/Vauxhall/Holden Astra Coupe .....

There are similar styling elements to what Mazda is doing as well !!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Yupp it looks really good. The lights look much better then the Vectra (that is not hard to do :)). The Vectra should have had this design. But then it may have looked to much like a Peugot... This looks like a giant 206...

I rather have the Mazda3 though.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

A friend of mine and he was at some people today, and they gave as a ride home. They had a Astra... 1.9 Estate. It had white gauges and a really nice interior. I really liked the steeringwheel that was formed a little like a Logitech PC Steeringwheel... with deep thumbgrips.. And it had a silver center facia that looked much better then the 6 "plastic feeling" centre console. It was a real firm ride and it acually felt like a really nice and spory car. Very much like a the European 6 with sport chassie, just a little smaller. Exterior is quite bland though.

But I saw a Astra Coupé once and those are cool cars!

And today I saw a Vectra GTS (hatchback) in rear life very cloes. Exept for the front lights it is actually a very beutiful car. Very much like the 6 hatcback, just a little less round and .. well if it didn't have those strange headlights (I have passed the stage where I think they are ugly - they are just strange and out of place) I actually think it looks just as good as the 6 hatch.. Maybe even better... But now the car has the front it has and therefore I like the 6 more :)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts

Yeah, I like the Vectra GTS too, very much even! But the sedan and the wagon (saw new spy shots) are very boring and those headlights......ugh...kinda childisch

1 - 7 of 7 Posts