Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, You all own mazdas, and you got to admit, they look pretty damn nice for a sedan, :yesnod: So they catch eyes, especially ones with rims or mods that ordinary cars don't really have....and with those eyes, comes accidents. My Mazda 6 wasn't part of it though, it was merely the cause...Driving along the road, I come to a stoplight and see a boy, about 16 or 17 driving with his Mazda 626, white as well, I could definetly tell he was staring at my car...cause he never left his eyes off of it, his head turned as his car merged right onto the road with his eyes still fixated....Im wondering why hes eyeing me so hard, but theres a ford explorer that has stalled to let other traffic through right in front of his Mazda 626....and BAM, he hit it, turned his head really quick back to the front , then BAM, hit it again...musta let go of the brake and he had a really scared/shocked look on his face like WTF. I see the girl in the ford explore pull up to the gas station and basically yelling her head off :irate: . The ford didn't get any noticable damage, but the Mazda was crushed in the front like a can. I was really shocked, I felt really bad for the guy though, hes a teenager who's insurance is probably expensive enough......Eventually I had to drive off to work, but I don't blame myself at all for the accident.....he should have paid attention... :laugh: besides if I were to blame anything, I'd blame my car....for looking too damn good ;)

Oh yea, no one was seriously hurt, so I guess thats a good side to this story? :)

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
You should have assisted him really.....If you knew you were indirectly the cause of his accident, why didn't you get out of your pretty little 6, and help him get over the shock of getting into his accident. You come on here and post that your pretty little 6 caused a fuckin kid anguish and a good yelling from his parents....He probably won't be driving anymore...Happy????

You could have also mediated the fact that the ladyw ill probably yell at him, and make him feel worse. You sir are a Prick of the highest degree..

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
You should have assisted him really.....If you knew you were indirectly the cause of his accident, why didn't you get out of your pretty little 6, and help him get over the shock of getting into his accident. You come on here and post that your pretty little 6 caused a fuckin kid anguish and a good yelling from his parents....He probably won't be driving anymore...Happy????

You could have also mediated the fact that the ladyw ill probably yell at him, and make him feel worse. You sir are a Prick of the highest degree..
[/b]
Now - why were you holding back so much?

Come on! Tell us how you really feel!

Jeez, what was he going to say to the kid? "Sorry my car looked so damned good you weren't paying attention to where you were going." Maybe he could tell the cops "Well, the kid was staring at my car so hard he wasn't paying any attention to where he was going."

Sure, he shouldn't laugh about it, but stick around and talk to the kid? About what? Unless he wanted to be a witness for the lady that was hit, Incomp did the only thing he could do - he got out of the way.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

[/b]
Are you serious? I said I felt bad for him, and I knew insurance is already costly for him, but what do you expect me to do on the way to work? OK...i'll make a u-turn off a busy road and turn in the shell station to assist him? Would you go out of your way to do that? NOW....if he was hurt or the lady was hurt, I would definetly come out to help them, thats just being a good samaritan, but if no one was hurt and Im almost late to work, then why should I? Besides, I know what it feels like to be a teenager because I still am, so don't judge me based upon this, Although I may have indirectly caused the accident, no one was hurt, I did stand by to see if everything was ok, but My job is more important than helping that lady get insurance information from him...the cops probably came right after and handled the situation, more so than I could have....what was I to do anyways when the police filed the report "oh sorry, my car's looks caused the accident...." think real J, don't come up with quick accusations that you feel I have responsibilty for....like WTF would you do in my shoes. :nono:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i had that sort of thing happen to me...there was a woman in a minivan and she was staring at me and she hit a curb and busted up her axle ...don't feel bad, i didn't stop either

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Ok, You all own mazdas, and you got to admit, they look pretty damn nice for a sedan, :yesnod: So they catch eyes, especially ones with rims or mods that ordinary cars don't really have....and with those eyes, comes accidents. My Mazda 6 wasn't part of it though, it was merely the cause...Driving along the road, I come to a stoplight and see a boy, about 16 or 17 driving with his Mazda 626, white as well, I could definetly tell he was staring at my car...cause he never left his eyes off of it, his head turned as his car merged right onto the road with his eyes still fixated....Im wondering why hes eyeing me so hard, but theres a ford explorer that has stalled to let other traffic through right in front of his Mazda 626....and BAM, he hit it, turned his head really quick back to the front , then BAM, hit it again...musta let go of the brake and he had a really scared/shocked look on his face like WTF. I see the girl in the ford explore pull up to the gas station and basically yelling her head off :irate: . The ford didn't get any noticable damage, but the Mazda was crushed in the front like a can. I was really shocked, I felt really bad for the guy though, hes a teenager who's insurance is probably expensive enough......Eventually I had to drive off to work, but I don't blame myself at all for the accident.....he should have paid attention... :laugh: besides if I were to blame anything, I'd blame my car....for looking too damn good ;)

Oh yea, no one was seriously hurt, so I guess thats a good side to this story? :) [/b]
Man, oh man, that's pretty funny. Admit it, if you saw this on TV, you'd at least chuckle.

I almost did that once. Way back when I was learning how to drive, I saw a (then) brand new 2003 Mazda 6s in Lapis Blue. We were coming to a red light, and my dad's like "When the hell are you gonna stop??!?". Good thing he said it, too, cuz I ALMOST hit the car in front of me (not the 6).

That was when I knew I wanted a 6 lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts

You could have also mediated the fact that the ladyw ill probably yell at him, and make him feel worse. You sir are a Prick of the highest degree.. [/b]
I sense he see's himself in this kid...old memories...? :nana:

...or fresh ones?

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Thats a compliment worth taking.....your car looks so good that people can't get enough of it.....props to you man....

I definetly chuckled...i pictured myself as the driver with the kid starin at my car...it would have felt good....I'd have been like "Oh shit...." then laughed.....

maybe I'm just as sadistic as you are...lol....or i enjoy the same amount of atention our cars deserve as you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts