Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Ooh baby, with your fine ass!'

Originally posted by Matt Mazda

One of the most important reason I like the hatchback/Sport so much. Just look at her ass!!

[/b]
You really are enthusiastic, arent you.. :D
BTW, where is the nice rearspoiler?? With this spoiler the hatch looks even better. Just check the pic I attached..

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Well yeah, with rear spoiler it is even better, but the pictures I just shown, really takes out the difference between de sedan and hatchback, don't you think?

·
Registered
211 Posts

i like the sedan...with a spoiler of course...and those side, rear and front moldings...like body kits....WAIT...are those available in the states?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by OppenheimeR

One of the most important reason I like the hatchback/Sport so much. Just look at her ass!!

[/b]
You really are enthusiastic, arent you.. :D
BTW, where is the nice rearspoiler?? With this spoiler the hatch looks even better. Just check the pic I attached..
[/b][/quote]

In Sweden, that rearspoiler is standard on the 2.3 sport... but it is really confusing this with all different body/spoiler/trim combinations...:sarc

·
Registered
246 Posts

Well yeah, with rear spoiler it is even better, but the pictures I just shown, really takes out the difference between de sedan and hatchback, don't you think?[/b]
It sure does. I must say that the sedan looks better without spoiler. It looks more distinctive (check your dictionary.. haha :)) than the hatch, that's why I like the hatch more than the sedan.

Coen

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I agree complitaly!

The sedan looks very good from the back and from the view of the pic above.....but on the following pics it looks so......uhm....small (ielig...)

·
Registered
246 Posts

I agree complitaly!

The sedan looks very good from the back and from the view of the pic above.....but on the following pics it looks so......uhm....small (ielig...)[/b]
Hmm, those little 15" wheelcovers don't do the car much justice.. And yes, the hatch looks more stronger.. Looks like we're a bit like 'twee handen op een buik' (om m'n oma maar ff te citeren ;))..

Coen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts