Mazda 6 Forums banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bump. Don't mind me...just taking a stroll through. :wavey:

Prior Mazda 6 owner here. I'll share a few photos for those of you who never met me.

Hey man! Hows the FJ Cruiser treating you?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Just fine! I hope to have the 6 back on the road again in a few weeks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Guys,
Just bought an 04 Mazda 6. Already got few small things I want to do:
1. change Stock grille to Sport Grille
2. Halo lights
3. Suspension & rims

Does anyone know any local stores in Toronto/Hamilton/St. Catharines area that sells after market parts for Mazda 6, specifically for proj#1,#2 ,#3 above? I'd like to be able to just buy and grab them parts rather than buying them from Ebay.

Thanks.

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Hi Guys,
Just bought an 04 Mazda 6. Already got few small things I want to do:
1. change Stock grille to Sport Grille
2. Halo lights
3. Suspension & rims

Does anyone know any local stores in Toronto/Hamilton/St. Catharines area that sells after market parts for Mazda 6, specifically for proj#1,#2 ,#3 above? I'd like to be able to just buy and grab them parts rather than buying them from Ebay.

Thanks.
Hey! You should join our local Ontario 6 group on facebook. Just click the "SOM6" link in my sig below.

For the grill, id grab an AE grill from Nextmod. The halos will be best sourced on Ebay likely. For suspension, again, Nextmod. For wheels, id check out kijiji.

Hope to see you on our local group & at meets!

·
Registered
7 Posts
@Mazda6NewOwner im not exactly sure yet. Was thinking of doing a forks of the credit run this month. Going to see what the group thinks about it.

Ok. I'm definitely excited to see what you all have done with your Mazda6 especially on those 2004s 2.3L.

Also, anyone selling their springs/struts combo or coilovers for 2.3l, v4 2004 M6? For how much? I've posted this request on the Ontario forum but haven't got a reply from anybody.

Thanks.

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Ok. I'm definitely excited to see what you all have done with your Mazda6 especially on those 2004s 2.3L.

Also, anyone selling their springs/struts combo or coilovers for 2.3l, v4 2004 M6? For how much? I've posted this request on the Ontario forum but haven't got a reply from anybody.

Thanks.
Well most of us on SOM6 have either the V6 or the speed6. There are a few 4 banger members though.

For suspension stuff, you can check the classifieds here (you will need to PM sellers as you cant post in classified section until you get 50 posts), check kijiji, or if you decided to buy new, check out Nextmod.

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Not sure if anyone is still on here but I'm Tim. I'm in London and new to this forum.
2015 Mazda 6 Gt. Pics to come
Hey man. Most of us Ontario folks stick to our FB group nowadays. Link can be found below in my sig. Its the best way to connect with us local guys.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts
About this Discussion
113 Replies
25 Participants
Mr.Smoke
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing