Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
that slipped right bye the first time read it i guess lol....For show man anytime maybe grab a coffee or something....or a drift night lol.....im always around lol...

The guy i know i wounldnt trust with a speed for tuning or tech stuff anyways.... he doesnt really speailize in a certain brand ...He just knows his way around a car

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey guys, name's Steve from Toronto and Smoke told me about this thread and the meet. Little too far for me but maybe sometime when it's a bit warmer. In the meantime here's my 6.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks Cody. Silver is the best you can have...lol.

Want to do some mods to the car but don't think the dealership's warranty would like that too much :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yup, I'm somewhat active in that thread :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good shop that deals with Mazda cars? Specifically dealing with 2009+ 6's suspension and stuff.

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good shop that deals with Mazda cars? Specifically dealing with 2009+ 6's suspension and stuff.
Not specifically no. Ive always done that stuff myself.

What kinda work you got it mind?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
339 Posts
Well if I do get some coilovers I would need to have them installed. I think a sri would be easy enough task for me to do but I guess mostly suspension.

Damn, when I had my civic it was so easy to find a shop and even work on myself. But this 6 has so many bells and whistles it's hard to do things yourself without the possibility of screwing something up.

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Well if I do get some coilovers I would need to have them installed. I think a sri would be easy enough task for me to do but I guess mostly suspension.

Damn, when I had my civic it was so easy to find a shop and even work on myself. But this 6 has so many bells and whistles it's hard to do things yourself without the possibility of screwing something up.
Im pretty sure the 2nd gen suspension isnt too difficult to work on. I always enjoy working on cars so i may be willing to assist you when the snow goes away. I will be installing my own coilovers come spring hopefully.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm A.J. from Kitchener. Would love to make it to a few meets this year.

Look forward to getting to know you guys, maybe get together for some detailing and shoots once the weather is nice.

cheers!

glfpro

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Im pretty sure the 2nd gen suspension isnt too difficult to work on. I always enjoy working on cars so i may be willing to assist you when the snow goes away. I will be installing my own coilovers come spring hopefully.

Thanks Cody. We'll see what happens though but do you have air tools and stuff to do suspension?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

Ill fly you out here and have you build my srt4/ my 6.1 srt8 engine k?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Thanks Cody. We'll see what happens though but do you have air tools and stuff to do suspension?
Ya i have all the air tools & stuff needed. I can borrow a portable compressor as well. It can be done with using just all hand tools. Thats how we did justsomeguy's coils last year.
@glfpro & @sonicblue6 we hope to meet you guys soon. Going to be setting up a meet for early March in the K-W area, just need to figure out what & where. Thinkin a pool hall or something.
@Isnt sorry dude im not an engine guy. Ive taken a few apart but thats about it. Surely in Cali you should be able to find a good engine shop.

21 - 40 of 114 Posts
About this Discussion
113 Replies
25 Participants
Mr.Smoke
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing