Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we should start our own thread Ontario... Seems to be a growing amount of us lately so why not have a dedicated thread to all congregate. And maybe collect a few more members for meets and such....I know there's a bunch of ya already so post up and lets get this thing going. Oh and a pic of the ride would be nice...no wait mandatory :D

Is a new year and hope to meet some new faces...Ill start I,m Evan and im from Hamilton heres my ride

·
100% CANUCK
7,600 Posts
Ya beat me to it dude!! Great minds think alike man.

Its been a long time comin for us to have our own thread like this.

Im Cody & live outside of Stratford. I am a mechanic in the trucking industry. Here are a couple pics of my ride.

Feel free to join the SOM6 Facebook page located here.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
532 Posts
Ya so I'm Chris...... I'm from the other side of Startford :)

Here's the 6

and that's red not pink :)

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Guys,

Name's Dave from Oshawa. Here's the ride from the day I picked her up in 2011. Hoping to get out to one of the meets in 2013.

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
hey guys - i'm barrie from Grimsby, used to live up in the T.O.

here's an oldie from last summer....need some new pics.

@ justsomeguy - yo Evan do you know of any decent shops in the halton region, burlington/hammer area....jimmy was my guy but he's too far these days, let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@ justsomeguy - yo Evan do you know of any decent shops in the halton region, burlington/hammer area....jimmy was my guy but he's too far these days, let me know.
Hey man.....And naw not really i try and do everything myself.. and if theirs something i cant do my buddy has a shop but hes not a mazda tech just a guy that knows his way around a garage and doesn't charge me much

·
Registered
334 Posts
@bazzarino just noticed u live in grimsby.....were like neighbours lol[/QUOTE]

yah - pretty much bro we should link up & partially the reason why I asked about shops in the area, just in case I need to a good mech that knows what he is doing around an MS6

btw - I can't make the 26th for the get together, I'll be in Toronto for the w'end, when its nicer perhaps.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
About this Discussion
113 Replies
25 Participants
Mr.Smoke
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing