Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you know what this is let me know if not you have no clue. Being football season I find this appropriate

BTW its the year of the Bear in football land.

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you know what this is let me know if not you have no clue. Being football season I find this appropriate

BTW its the year of the Bear in football land.
[/b]
This isn't the 80's. The Bears are in the NFC, real football is played in the AFC. Even The Colts have a better chance than The Bears despite being the mega chokes.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Its probably that fat ass, Refrigerator Perry, going in for a TD agains the NE Pats back in 1983.

·
Registered
901 Posts
This isn't the 80's. The Bears are in the NFC, real football is played in the AFC. Even The Colts have a better chance than The Bears despite being the mega chokes.
[/b]
Your being sarcastic right? If not then your wrong, very wrong. The NFC is the side to beat this year and the Bears if you want to be specific. Now Im not really a fan of them but I will give respect with its due and the Bears have earned it so far.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,540 Posts
Your being sarcastic right? If not then your wrong, very wrong. The NFC is the side to beat this year and the Bears if you want to be specific. Now Im not really a fan of them but I will give respect with its due and the Bears have earned it so far.
[/b]
I'll agree, to a point.

The Bears are indeed the real deal this year, the team to beat in the NFC. However, I don't think the NFC is any more powerful than the AFC, and vice versa. In fact, both the "big game" and the Pro Bowl shouldn't be so one-sided this year, compared to years past.

·
Registered
649 Posts
The Bears look terrific, but they have one of the softest schedules in the league. The Texans are more than willing to trade schedules if you guys really want to shut some critics up. We could use a year off from the AFC south. If the Bears were playing in the NFC East i would probably give them a lot more credit than i am. I'm not denying they are a good football team, but when you play the Vikings, the Packers, and the Lions two times every season(with the way they have been stinking lately), any team would look good.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The Bears look terrific, but they have one of the softest schedules in the league. The Texans are more than willing to trade schedules if you guys really want to shut some critics up. We could use a year off from the AFC south. If the Bears were playing in the NFC East i would probably give them a lot more credit than i am. I'm not denying they are a good football team, but when you play the Vikings, the Packers, and the Lions two times every season(with the way they have been stinking lately), any team would look good.
[/b]
You are right about that. I could put together a team that can compete in the NFC North. The is the worst division in football. It is a shame though seeing a team like The Packers w/ one of the greatest if not the greatest QB of all time being so awful.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its probably that fat ass, Refrigerator Perry, going in for a TD agains the NE Pats back in 1983.
[/b]
Thats right... whats wrong w/ being a fat ass? we cant all be skinny asses...JK.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts