Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Replying to Topic 'One of my favorite pics...'

Personally I dont really dig this color blue. My favorite blues are the Audi Denim blue, and the BMW Topaz blue.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Yes, and yes.

But what I like most with the first picture above isn't the color. What I like with it is that it better than any other picture I've seen of the Mazda6 captures the stance of this car.

Here you see the athletic soul of the car, like it's a predator waiting to jump its prey. (Yes, I've read Mazda's promos...:sarc )

And what's more: this is one of very few pics that is doing this car justice. It's otherwise one of those cars that just has to be seen in real life. Pictures simply don't do it.

And I have to wait another week for mine. Or maybe more...:sarc

·
Registered
391 Posts

I've noticed something, in the first two pictures, there's an antenna at the rear end of the top. Do you have antenna like that in Europe?

Here, in America, the antenna is part of the window, so we don't see it (I prefer that).

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Yes, we have a roof antenna. I agree with you, the window one would be to prefer. This is a bit too sporty for my taste...

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Yes, this car looks very classy in itself. It's a shame putting extras on it (like that antenna, or like the sports grille - I liked that at first, but now I just think it's too much. And that goes for side skirts and rear spoiler too).

·
Registered
391 Posts

I'll buy the side, rear, front skirts and the spoiler, but it's the only thing I'll put on it, I won't add anything else. And when I saw the Redfire color we have in America, I really liked it, it's classy...:)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Isn't the sedans antenna integrated into the windshield? I really like that feature. One less thing cluttering the smooth lines.

We've got that on our Montana and it's really nice. And just as good reception.

·
Registered
391 Posts

There's an external Antenna on all 3 models in Europe as I can see. It's in America that we have it integrated to the window, on every model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts