Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I almost have the car all back together after replacing water pump, the infamous "T", plugs, and valve cover gaskets.

My question is...the small hose that comes up off of the "T" near the front of the water pump comes up and connects to the throttle body. Can someone post a picture of how that hose is routed? I am pretty sure I do not have it routed correctly right now but cannot figure out how it should be routed.



1 - 3 of 3 Posts