Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out what they did to this new mazda6

cool but still wouldnt wanna c this behind me. . well maybe i would just to c it..

Reactions: silverstreak

·
Registered
88 Posts
unfortunately i think if someone was seriously pulled over the offending motorist might just assume its some ricer pulling a prank when they see a Mazda badge instead of a bowtie or blue oval

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unless they notice the municipal plates.

·
Registered
53 Posts
it dosent sound like this is an american police officer, where this is filmed you might not want to stop for a bow tie or blue oval

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
heyyyy maybe he can pull me over in a few months...id accept the ticket and then take pics with the car lol...but it does look kinda like a joke or prank.

·
Registered
8 Posts
They did say they are in Oregon. I can believe. I'm a philly cop and I know we even have some Suzuki unmarked Police cars. Times are rough I guess. Thanks for putting this video up cause I was thinking about getting lights on the car for emergencies and it gave me ideas. Thanks a ton.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That's pretty cool. The police around here are hidden very well. They use Suburbans, Mustangs, Camaros, Chargers, F150s, and one Corvette I think. All unmarked. Then of course the standard marked Crown Vics. My dad got pulled over by the Charger once. haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts