Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a car show today, I happened to be right by the canyons. Figured why not, drove a little and took some shots.
Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
If you have any photoshop skills, I'd remove the power lines and post. I like where you were going with this though.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
QUOTE (glacierzoomer @ Dec 7 2008, 04:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1486455
If you have any photoshop skills, I'd remove the power lines and post. I like where you were going with this though.[/b]
and that other car coming up the road, lol, looks good though.

just imagine... a few more inches and your car would've been rolling off that cliff :D

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
QUOTE (bobbinka @ Dec 7 2008, 07:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1486456
and that other car coming up the road, lol, looks good though.[/b]
Comes to show how distractive the powerline was; I didn't even notice the other car until your post, hehe.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (glacierzoomer @ Dec 7 2008, 04:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1486461
Comes to show how distractive the powerline was; I didn't even notice the other car until your post, hehe.[/b]
i wish i was that good at photoshop.
and even if i were, it kinda defeats the purpose of the photo. i think photoshop shouldnt be used much in photography.

yet, i am un nooobie lol.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Just to show you a really quick and dirty look without the distracting elements:
[attachment=40043:IMG_0702_edited.jpg]

Photoshop can be your friend to get rid of elements that you can't get rid of when you are taking the picture.

P.S.- I thought the purpose of the photo was the cliff, not the powerline. If you like the powerline, that's cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
bump for a great PS. def makes u concentrate immediately and only on the car which is the whole point.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
EDIT: that would have been a GREAT HDR candidate for a pict

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
there... took out the pole and lines. also took off your parking permit and covered your license plate holes, but i was too lazy to remove the plate from your window. also did some minor tweaking.

oh right, i also fixed a couple scuff marks ; )

it's like... heaven's reaching out to your car... i should put a hand coming out of the clouds :D

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
holy shit. lol.
tutorial maybe, hot damn!

hahaha.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
bobbinka, comes to show how quickly I did mine. I didn't even think of the parking permit or the holes. I love the one with the hand coming out of the clouds....hysterical.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts