Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been a big fan of the 68-69 (i like the 70 personally). however, i know a lot loooove them, so here is what i have picts of. i think one has NOS.

·
Registered
39 Posts
There are one or two 67s in there also. Btw you probably like the 70 1/2. I like the 67-69 myself. My dad owned a 68 ss when he was a kid and he now owns a 67 rs. My father in law owns a 69 ss that he had since he was a kid.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,553 Posts
I prefer the '67s myself. To me, they had a simple, almost "unfinished" look to them. Oh, and they may be a dime a dozen, but a decent model isn't nearly as cheap as they used to be.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I prefer the '67s myself. To me, they had a simple, almost "unfinished" look to them. Oh, and they may be a dime a dozen, but a decent model isn't nearly as cheap as they used to be.
[/b]

Try about 10k min for one with a decent body that you can work with. And one that is fully restored will run you from like 25k all the way up to 60-70k depending on Tranny and Engine and Interior.

But IMO you cannot beat it for as far as looks go...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been trying to load a pict of the ones that I like, but there must be a problem with my computer. I think the model I like is the 1970-1973... the body style right after the ones shown above.

Ok here are the ones i like the most:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts