Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Do you remember me? Haha... I was just stopping by, I saw that a lot of the old-timers were still on here! I haven't been on here in so long, I was just going through a lot of my old threads! I no longer have my 6, I had to sell it because the clutch kept going out (no, it wasn't because I drove it hard). I just bought a black Cadillac CTS! I'm liking it so far...

When I was on here last, I was living in Hilton Head, SC. After that, I moved to Columbia, SC and I went to work for DuPont as a software developer. Well, after about a year and a half of that, I was fed up, so I went looking and got a position with Northrop Grumman in Baltimore, MD also as a developer... so that's where I live now (Towson, actually).

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone!

Tucker

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Hey tucker! The name does ring a bell... :)

A lot of the older people are still around, even though many are moving on to other cars (especially Subies for some reason...). So feel free to hang around.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey tucker! The name does ring a bell... :)

A lot of the older people are still around, even though many are moving on to other cars (especially Subies for some reason...). So feel free to hang around.
[/b]
Yes, yours does too! I was just looking at your car actually, that looks slick!

My first was a subie, and I loved it! I hope I'm as happy with the CTS as I was my 6. I really do miss it, but I was tired of shelling out $1,000 every 6 months to a year for a clutch repair.

Good to hear from you!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Thanks man.

Sorry to hear the 6 was such a pain. Most of my problems were self-inflicted, which is something I can deal with. Good luck with the Caddy.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man.

Sorry to hear the 6 was such a pain. Most of my problems were self-inflicted, which is something I can deal with. Good luck with the Caddy.
[/b]
Haha... yeah, I understand that.

I have attached a couple pictures of my new ride.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Now theres a name I haven't seen in a while, good to see you back. Sucks about the 6 though :( I've only been through one clutch, which was warrantied luckily, and hopefully it'll be the seoncd to last one in a long time (I plan on upgrading EVENTUALLY!). Don't be a stranger :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now theres a name I haven't seen in a while, good to see you back. Sucks about the 6 though :( I've only been through one clutch, which was warrantied luckily, and hopefully it'll be the seoncd to last one in a long time (I plan on upgrading EVENTUALLY!). Don't be a stranger :)
[/b]
Hey! How have you been? Yeah, I'll stick around more... I enjoyed being on this board... the CTS board is boring too.. haha. It's good that your clutch was warrantied, Mazda was very disappointing when they would not give me anything, even though the problem kept happening. I felt like there was an underlying problem, such as the pressure plates or something... but they never confirmed it... and I found a buyer for the car before I got the chance to take it to a shop to get a different opinion.

Good to hear from you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
tucker
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing