Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that the next planned Texas meet never got organized, so is anyone interested in meeting in OKC for a mini-meet before it starts getting really cold? Just maybe a little drive, some pics, and dinner. I know one of these guys on here is getting deployed again soon and would like to do some Mazda-related stuff, and I've talked to Meg about it and she would come over from AR. Considering it's only OKC, I know some of my Norman friend would come, and i've seen we have a few Tulsa 6'ers. If we could get some interest, I'd coordinate, and I'm sure a few of you northern Texas 6'ers could come as well.

Anyone interested?

1. JoRaye
2. Elijah
3. Meg

·
Registered
200 Posts
Me me me!!!! I'm interested as JoRaye already stated. So count me in!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still waiting for people to let me know....this may or may not get off the ground... :(

EDIT: haha meg, you respond to myspace msgs FAST!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
There have been at least two attempts to get an OKC meet going. Toyoguy even had tires to give away at one of the meets.
So far the biggest meet was like 3 people - including Toyoguy. The others never got off the ground. I was one of the people that intended to go to all of them, but both my parents were ill and I never could make it happen. While things have calmed down in my life, I still have problems with weekday meets and some weekend meets.
I'll monitor this space to see if anything comes from this latest attempt, and I will attend if I am able. But I won't commit because that wouldn't be fair to the organizers if, once again, I find myself unable to attend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts