Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to change the interior color of my 6, that includes the Gauges, the Clock/AC/Radio controlls,s screen, and the lighted buttons in the stering wheel and CD changer buttons ect.. I dont know what kind of lights I'll be changing, so I need some help, first on getting the buttons off to change the lights behind them, heres how I want it to look-

It a quik Photochop, but you get the point, I dont want it to look like a lime green, but more like a nice leaf green, sorta dark, the computer I did this on doesnt have a properly calibrated monitor so if the color is off little, just chill.

I will also be changeing the color in the Gear shift lights, ya know' D, R, N, P, and M-+

so any info on this would be apresheated, speacialy in changing the Lights in the Guages, those look the most confusing

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
If you have read a few of the threads on the board you would have seen the ones that have a person in PA that is willing to do all the work for you for a minimal fee. All he asks is to have you ship all the items for him to solder. And I mean ALL the things you are looking to do, he is willing to do it. Shoot the guy a pm, Im sure he'll at least help you if you dont want to ship your stuff to him.

:search:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I wont be able to change the color in the mirror and window controls? just everything else?

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Your Mods: Mazda6 S- 0% tint, Led Lights interior, Neon Licences plate frame, Night vission, and a DVD with 2 screens
[/b]
Why oh why?!!?!? Especially with the neon license plate frame? :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.