Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change the interior color of my 6, that includes the Gauges, the Clock/AC/Radio controlls,s screen, and the lighted buttons in the stering wheel and CD changer buttons ect.. I dont know what kind of lights I'll be changing, so I need some help, first on getting the buttons off to change the lights behind them, heres how I want it to look-

It a quik Photochop, but you get the point, I dont want it to look like a lime green, but more like a nice leaf green, sorta dark, the computer I did this on doesnt have a properly calibrated monitor so if the color is off little, just chill.

I will also be changeing the color in the Gear shift lights, ya know' D, R, N, P, and M-+

so any info on this would be apresheated, speacialy in changing the Lights in the Guages, those look the most confusing

·
Premium Member
5,156 Posts
If you have read a few of the threads on the board you would have seen the ones that have a person in PA that is willing to do all the work for you for a minimal fee. All he asks is to have you ship all the items for him to solder. And I mean ALL the things you are looking to do, he is willing to do it. Shoot the guy a pm, Im sure he'll at least help you if you dont want to ship your stuff to him.

:search:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I wont be able to change the color in the mirror and window controls? just everything else?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
no you would have to send it to that dude for about 50 bucks and he'll put in over 50 led's behind the dash and where all the light up is. Its actually a very good price. Search.

·
Registered
536 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Your Mods: Mazda6 S- 0% tint, Led Lights interior, Neon Licences plate frame, Night vission, and a DVD with 2 screens
[/b]
Why oh why?!!?!? Especially with the neon license plate frame? :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts