Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'OK, THIS IS THE PHATS... FOR THAT LITTLE CD COMPARTMENT THAT NOBO

You.

Smacked down by a pimp talkin, CAPS lovin', Mazda 6 drivin' estrogen soaked enthusiast. :D :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'OK, THIS IS THE PHATS... FOR THAT LITTLE CD COMPARTMENT THAT NOBO

Hmmm, she's from Boston.

I'm on the fence as to whether a chick with a Bostonian accent is:

a) Sexy as all hell
B) Annoying as all fuckall

Maybe I should start a poll...

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Hey hey stop with what you are doing... whatever it is... I thing she got the point, no need to keep ranting...

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

And bye the way - I USE that little compartment ;) It's great for phones and wallets and other things that are uncortable to have in your pockets while driving. A great little storgae space that every car should have!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

yes yes great for storage... but we are not talking about tupperware... we are talking about a Mazda... and yes my accent is somewhat cute.. i try to keep it not so annoying.. And I do not type like a 12 yr old boy. Who are you to tell me what i am? I like what i like... U like what you like... We are supposed to post our opinions right? or is this one of those non-opinionated every body has the same ... Im not looking for one of the " everyone has the same ..idea's" if i was id be driving a honda civic.... so ease up on the grouchy ness its LUV AITE SON!!!!! thats for the comment made on my ebonics.. dont hate the pimper hate the game. heheehe Who's 12 now? pls dont be rude to me bc ill own joo.

THE CD COMPARTMENT IS FOR PIMP PURPOSES ONLY... whats a cd going to do for it?

I love my car more then love itself

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

oh and 1 more thing Gecko_2k2 that is the cutest icon i have ever seen...

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Yeah Family guy rules!

Anyways.. Let's get back on topic here...

pimp6i: You never did answer my question. Where are you looking to purchase your system from? Is it from a friend, electronics shop, or somewhere else? Let us know what models you are considering and maybe we can help you make a final decision.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

I am looking to purchase it of a place called " STEVE'S CAR AUDIO& SECURITY SYSTEMS" its a shop.. I have not looked into it much i thought about it.. went and spoke with the owner of the shop. He further directed me to " if u want to buy let me know ill con u into getting the most expensive" / No, im kidding but basically i dont know much about it. I do want the system but i have not looked into it much I am sure you know quite alot about it since you are installing your own. Any tips you can give me will be appreciated much.

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts

Well, what is something you don't understand about it? What are you looking to get out of the system? Do you want multiple screens, and multiple sources? For example, do you want to hook up a PS2 and maybe run that to some rear screens in the headrest?

Also, decide where you want to install the screen. Until a dash kit is made, I would rule out the ability of doing a DIN-stlye mounting in the dash where the current radio sits. Mounting it inthe top compartment allows you the abilit to hide the system when the car is parked, a big plus!

Before you purchase make sure you do some research on the exact unit he is trying to sell you. Also be sure to check out other stereo shops and see what they recommend for you to put in. Living in Boston I am sure there has to be a ton of places.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Reading Topic: OK, THIS IS THE PHATS... FOR THAT LITTLE CD COMPARTMENT THAT NOBODY USES.

You are right there is tons of places. I do want to be able to hide my system... living in boston is not a PLUS for buglary either so im not trying to have my car jacked... and i do want to eventually run it to headrests too. But not at the moment i have a vision of what i want but it is hard to explain it. i want the playstation 2 stand under one seat and the dvd unit under the other. and eventually i will do the headrests. just not as of yet. I have the money like i said im trying to make this car beautiful. Im not worrying about if i get in an accident. Its obvious im not playing VICE CITY as im driving.. ::COUGH COUGH:: mr smarty pants over there!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Replying to Topic 'OK, THIS IS THE PHATS... FOR THAT LITTLE CD COMPARTMENT THAT NOBODY USES.'

I agree..i mean damn!! i dont live in my car!! i just dont get it??? :sarc

Elmer

Originally posted by Entropism

Yes, it's very "pimp" to put a video game system in your dash.  So you can......  ummm.....  play it....when exactly?  Oh, you can pull over to play!  (wouldn't you rather play at home?)  No, I got it!  You can impress women with it!  (cause we all know girls drool over your Street Fighter combos.)  No, wait!  You're at home, bored, you want to play, so you run out to the garage and play FFX!  Sorry, I'm a traditionalist.  I'll keep the video games on the big screen, along with the DVDs, and try to keep my distractions to a minimum.  You know, they lead to like, crashing & stuff?[/b]

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Replying to Topic 'OK, THIS IS THE PHATS... FOR THAT LITTLE CD COMPARTMENT THAT NOBODY USES.'

Originally posted by pimp6i

I am looking to purchase it of a place called " STEVE'S CAR AUDIO& SECURITY SYSTEMS" its a shop.. I have not looked into it much i thought about it.. went and spoke with the owner of the shop. He further directed me to " if u want to buy let me know ill con u into getting the most expensive" /  No, im kidding but basically i dont know much about it. I do want the system but i have not looked into it much I am sure you know quite alot about it since you are installing your own. Any tips you can give me will be appreciated much.[/b]
I know Steve he lives in my town and I've dealt with him before. He does good work but I think hes still a little on the pricey side. I've got a buddy who used to work on the JL Audio install team and if theres something I can't do I go to him.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts

why is it so hard to understand that people put game consoles in their car for show purposes, not to play while they are cruising on the freeway doing 65... its very simple

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

Originally posted by ChoppaBoy

why is it so hard to understand that people put game consoles in their car for show purposes, not to play while they are cruising on the freeway doing 65... its very simple[/b]

::APPLAUSE:: can somebody get this boy an award of some type? Its not like i didnt clearly state it in the last post that : I AM DOING IT FOR SHOW PURPOSES: not to play VICE CITY AS I CRUISE THE HIGHWAY REACHING DANGEROUS SPEEDS OF 85 or more ....

CAN I LIVE PEOPLE?????????????????????? :sarc

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

What a coincidence - I just played Vice City! On the PC that is ;)

·
Registered
237 Posts

i dont understand, did you say you want to put a ps2 AND a dvd player in your car? wtf. pssst.. ps2s can play dvds

21 - 40 of 44 Posts