Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( i have changed yesterday on my mazda xedos9(millenia) valva gasket cover,and after that my brakes are so hard to push ...and second vris valve is not working...i am sure i have put all presure hose on place again,but who knows...engine is v6 2,5 l 24v ...please help i dont know what to do... :swearin:
thanks Miki :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
you'd have better luck asking someone who owns the car, we have no point of reference

·
Registered
383 Posts
Great, so once you get a mazda6 come back, until then go to crossbow's link
[/b]
Then why do we have an "other Mazdas" section?? With the warm reception this guy received, I'm sure he will want to rush back here when/if he does get a 6.

I didn't realize only Mazda 6 owners were allowed to discuss "other Mazdas".

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
[/b]
Are you EVER polite??

Why does this site have a section titled....."Other Mazda's", if people can't post questions about "other mazda's"????????? jeezzz!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
[/b]

jeez... take it easy man. that is what this section is for. stop being so quick to postwhore and help out a little

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[/b]
:nono: thanks on your time which you have took to write that sentence...
that means when i buy mazda 6 i can post here?and when you dont know the answer on my problem ,you should not write so unpolite :) i have allready posted on that forum,but a think there is a lot of people who knows litlle more about...so thanks anyway

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
There are a few ex-Millenia drivers here, though I don't think there are enough to be able to help you with your issue on this board. We just aren't familiar with your engine, try davecoyne's advce and if not, find a better source of knowledge. Good luck, and you can post here all you want, even if you don't have a Mazda6 (despite what other may lead you to believe).

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I didn't mean that as rudely as it came out. Sometimes things are misconstrued on the internet. What I meant is that there is not a broad enough knoweledge on this forum about your engine. A lot of us know a lot about engines in general, so you might get a "it might be this, this, or this" but a true millenia forum will most likely give you a better answer

·
Registered
107 Posts
A problem with VRIS and brakes? Which valve cover did you pull? (I'm going to venture a guess and say it was the rear.)

Your issue is most likely a vacuum problem. I'd imagine you probably just have some of your lines misplaced. Go through the steps by which you removed the valve cover one at a time (don't actually "do" the steps) and pay considerable attention to the vacuum lines.

Also, don't pay attention to the assholes on this site. Apparently they forgot that this the "other mazdas" forum.

Pompous bastards.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
Smearbrick
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing