Mazda 6 Forums banner

OHIO Roll Call!!

19K views 58 replies 30 participants last post by  Timothy1_17 
#1 ·
Searched, and didn't find anything like this...

Just wanted to start a thread for all the Ohio members to post up in! Spring is upon us, so the meets are going to be popping up. I'm active on mazdas247 and 6crew as well, so I'm going to try and be the liaison between the 3 sites to generate more attendance at our meets!

There's a good size meet being planned for Sunday July 22nd at Highbanks Metropark in Columbus, as well as a HUGH Car Corral at the EMCO Gears Classic/Grand Am Rolex series at Mid-Ohio in early June. Went last year and had a blast!

#2 ·
I'm going to try and definitely make it to the coral at Mid-Ohio, but I'm not sure about the Highbanks meet. I've got a busy schedule, but would love to start attending some meets. You may see me there...maybe lol.

#3 ·
I know how that goes! I usually don't like RSVP'ing to meets, I don't like looking like the asshole with some lame excuse as to why I can't go. lol

Our schedules are usually open, since my wife and I both work 8-5's, but our first born is due in mid June, so we'll have to see how things are once the time comes. haha

#4 ·
I'm trying not to be that asshole lol, but yeah its gonna get real hectic for you come June! GL!

#6 ·
Hey Ive always wanted to go to one of these meets, but im only 17. Would I be way out of place if i were to show up? lol i love looking at our cars and would have a blast getting ideas from you guys. Let me know if it would be too odd for me to show up. =/

#9 ·
cool I look forward to going! i just didn't wanna crash any parties! i'll try to make my way out there and bring some other 6ers from here in Dayton!

#12 ·
There are always meet ups here in N.E. Ohio!

Lately, we've been meeting up on Friday nights at a Frozen Yogurt place in Fairlawn/Montrose. Not sure if it's going down tonight or not though, everyone is gonna be out at Mid-Ohio for the Grand Am Rolex event!

#22 ·
Whoa...lol that's my stomping grounds, ill have to swing out sometime

Sent from my DROID3

#16 ·
Ok...I'm the asshole that didn't show up the EMCO Gears car corral lol. I should be at the high banks meet though, unless something comes up.

#17 ·
Ok...I'm the asshole that didn't show up the EMCO Gears Mazda corral lol. I should be at the high banks meet though, unless something comes up.

#24 ·
Yup, I know it. I'll see you all there sometime

Sent from my DROID3

#25 ·
1 week away!!!

The address in case anyone missed it...

Highbanks: 9466 Columbus Pike(US Rt 23N) Lewis Center, Oh 43035

Starts around noon. There's a food list in the Ohio section of mazdas247.com If any of you are over there as well, check it out to see if there's anything you can bring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.