Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Figured I'd post up here. I'm over in the Streetsboro/Hudson area. I'm also active on the Ohio Mazda Speeds facebook page too so I may already know some of you

·
Registered
180 Posts
Parma here!

How come the user info at the top left of each post doesn't have a City and State? When your browsing different threads, you can see where someone ideas are coming from because of the Region they're in! It really helps when you are quick scanning for info too. That was a normal thing to see on the 247 Forum. I really miss that!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in the Cincinnati area. I know mid November in the Ohio Valley is not the best time to be talking meets and such but, I am wondering if there are any active Mazda clubs in the Cincy area. I attend the Cars and Coffee at Fuel on Riverside Drive just east of downtown occasionally and there are usually a couple Mazdas there but, I don't think they are part of any group. Other than a Miata club I do not know of any other Mazda groups in the area.

·
Registered
605 Posts
hey guys fairly new to the area, haven't been on the forums in a while. About to buy my second mazda 6, redo my build since I sold my last mazda.

·
Registered
605 Posts
new the ohio area (Dayton)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Old thread, but still thought I'd say hi from North Canton

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bored at work and found this thread. Wadsworth area over here.

·
Registered
605 Posts
cool we should schedule a meet.....

·
Registered
625 Posts
cool we should schedule a meet.....

I’d be down for that...I wonder how many other Ohioans are still on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'd be open to that...depending on time and place.

I'm curious about how many Ohioans are still here too.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts