Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
There are always meet ups here in N.E. Ohio!

Lately, we've been meeting up on Friday nights at a Frozen Yogurt place in Fairlawn/Montrose. Not sure if it's going down tonight or not though, everyone is gonna be out at Mid-Ohio for the Grand Am Rolex event!
Whoa...lol that's my stomping grounds, ill have to swing out sometime

Sent from my DROID3

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Sweet! Tonight was a bust, everyone had stuff going on, but we should be back up there next Friday. It's the Menchies in the same plaza as Sears Hardware and Hobby Lobby.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sweet! Tonight was a bust, everyone had stuff going on, but we should be back up there next Friday. It's the Menchies in the same plaza as Sears Hardware and Hobby Lobby.
Yup, I know it. I'll see you all there sometime

Sent from my DROID3

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
1 week away!!!

The address in case anyone missed it...

Highbanks: 9466 Columbus Pike(US Rt 23N) Lewis Center, Oh 43035

Starts around noon. There's a food list in the Ohio section of mazdas247.com If any of you are over there as well, check it out to see if there's anything you can bring.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Will there be any other meets around here soon?...maybe another high banks get together? I'm mad I missed it! Looked fun!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Maybe one before the end of the season, but I doubt it'd be as big as this one.

Keep an eye out on the forums!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Dead post buuuuut.... anyone in or near cincy?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Not a meet per se, but I'll be at Fuel this Saturday morning. They had a break-in and one of the local news stations will be there filming. Always a lot of nice cars (more in warmer weather) and gearheads floating around.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Finally! A group of Ohioans looking to meet up, I live down in Dayton but will be seriously looking forward to making some meets this year

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've only got my permit and my dad bought me my Mazda. So hopefully, I can get my license in time and be able to come to the meet. If not, I'd have to bring my parent(lol). When and where is it going to be agian????? I want to go so bad

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Just replied in your other thread. Lots of activity this year! Check out the Ohio section of mazdas247.com

21 - 40 of 59 Posts