Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEO Cars & Coffee is going to be featuring us Mazda owners as their featured group for this weeks Cars & Coffee. Previously we have generally had a fantastic turn out to Cars & Coffee but this is the day for everyone to come out.

Where: Track First - Hudson, OH
When: September 14th at 8 AM

We're extending this invitation to ALL Mazda owners. I would love to see as many Mazdas of all types ranging from Miatas, Rotaries, Speeds, ect.

I'm hoping that since this is far enough away that we can make a nice day of the event. More details will be posted as things are planned further.

Here's a link for the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/301939153305761

Reactions: djracertt03

·
Registered
305 Posts
First thing I noticed about your car were those wheels...what are they? My car was is black 6i next the yellow rx7
They are xxr530's. But the original color is chromium black but in that picture they were plasti dipped vintage gold. I have taken off the plasti dip and now they are back to chromium black. Where are you from? I live like 4 miles away from Track First.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
They are xxr530's. But the original color is chromium black but in that picture they were plasti dipped vintage gold. I have taken off the plasti dip and now they are back to chromium black. Where are you from? I live like 4 miles away from Track First.
They looked good...didn't even realize they were plastidipped lol

I live sw of Akron (Wooster area) so it was a bit of drive up there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.