Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Yeah, but we have a Mustang" says the lady behind the Hertz counter...

So today I took my car into the shop for the CV joint boots being broken. I got a nice red Mustang as my rental. The only sad part about it (other than it being the v6), is that I've had more people ask about it today than they have about my Mazda :(

It's a neet car, but I'll wait for the Camaro to come out, I like that one better. The Mustang feels like a Ford (cheap interior, some rattles, and the steering isn't nearly as good as our Mazdas).

Attachments

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
The only sad part about it (other than it being the v6), is that I've had more people ask about it today than they have about my Mazda :(
[/b]
thats because those people are idiots...the new mustang looks like complete shit. seriously, it looks like a bag of shit.

better to be a sleeper than come up to a light with someone who wants to race you...in the same car as you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's too bad they didn't have the new stang (Shelby version) that is:
1: Not for retail sale
2: Only available to hertz car rental units
3:Stacks 25-30 extra HP to a total of 325-330 (this 5 hp discrepancy was from the local news and the local newspaper that claimed the figures) :drive:

In all honesty I would've been all over that! However I agree the bowtie has always and will always be my musclecar brand of choice.
But suffice to say as far as the comments are concerned, 2 door (look-alike musclecars) will probably always get more attention. Sadly after owning my 6 for 1 year I have yet to recieve a comment from any stranger (someone other than a friend). I chalk that up to thier jealousy... Bitches! :nana:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
You complain the Mustang has a cheap interior and want a Camaro?!? :laugh: :slap: :laugh:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Funny, I had two people in two days compliment me on my 6 here in Cowtown this week...

I like the new Stang because it has potential to be a badass car, not that it is a badass car. The Cobra I saw at the Detroit auto show was a badass Mustang. Stock 6cyl, not so much...

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
People love my Mazda6...I dont know what it is, the people I work with all the time are just like damn, I love your car, blah blah blah, im just like, uh, ok, thanks, thinking, wtf?

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Every time I pull up to a gas station, I always get people coming over and looking asking "What kind of car is that?" and I tell them Mazda 6. They usually follow up with, "That's a really nice car!" whereas I follow up telling them it's a piece of shit. Told the clerk at the gas station last night it was a piece of shit when he asked me what kind of car it was. :p They usually look at me like I'm crazy.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Why you call it a piece of POO?

I get looks all the time and now with this loud ass BOV. I get much more attention when I sound like a jet getting ready to take off. :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
and the steering isn't nearly as good as our Mazdas).
[/b]
Personally, I think the steering in the Mazda6 sucks compared to today's standards. It's definitely still good. Still smooth and what not, but just about ever other new car I drive in that price range has better steering.

·
Registered
120 Posts
You complain the Mustang has a cheap interior and want a Camaro?!? :laugh: :slap: :laugh:
[/b]
yeah, the camaro reeeeeeks of connely leather and mohangany grained wood. ha-ha-ha!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
16 Participants
_Mulambo_
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing