Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife comes back from walking the dog the other day and informs me that our next door neighbor just bought a Mazda6.

GREAT! Not only are we trying to wait for the Sport Wagon but temptation has moved in next door in the form of a V6 Sepang Green beauty.

The 60 year old woman now has the nicest car in the neighborhood and we're all alone in a cruel, cruel world!

Hey, at least it's easier than going to the dealership to stare at the 6s. ;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Reading Topic: Oh cruel world...

that's the first sepang green 6 owner i hear of!

i didn't even see it yet in that color, does it look good?

·
Registered
111 Posts

Sometimes it's nice to be different. And you definitely have that since it's a 6 and there arent many out there right now in the US, and plus it's the rarest of rare Sepang Green!

I think it looks real nice since it's such a rare color. If I saw it often, I might not like it as much.

·
Registered
272 Posts

You should get a picture of it if you could, I haven't seen that color yet.

·
Registered
611 Posts

At first I thought the green would look horrible. I saw it on the MPV's and figured it wasn't for me. Then I saw a 6 a few weeks ago with it and just drooled. It looks amazing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replying to Topic 'Oh cruel world...'

I'll have to see if I can get a good picture for you guys. The color looks really sharp but amusing with her behind the wheel.

I think it might be the fastest car in Charlotte with a Handicap tag hanging from the mirror! :)

She's a really nice lady and even offered to pull it out of the garage for me to "take a better look at it."

It SMELLED so good...

·
Registered
721 Posts

Green, eh? That's not even available in Canada. ;) I'll take my Sonic Blue instead. hehehehe :D

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

It's not "green" in that way... Morel like silver with a green tone.. There are pics up on the forum regarding this - search ;)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Oh cruel world...'

1 - 12 of 12 Posts