Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn just when I thought it was all over... It is snowing here and now it is starting to stick!!!! They say anywhere from a dusting to an inch... Errr I thought we were done!!!! I will have my motorized mazdaspeed sled out!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
and you're in... uh... western Manitoba? :)
[/b]
Hey fucker its Massachusetts not Manitoba. Get it right

O ya this post dont belong in this section just because you own a speed doesnt mean everything you post goes in the speed section. This should be in the NE section.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hey fucker its Massachusetts not Manitoba. Get it right

O ya this post dont belong in this section just because you own a speed doesnt mean everything you post goes in the speed section. This should be in the NE section.
[/b]
yah but Manitoba is sooooo much easier to spell!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
^^^ Thanks for letting us know, and you can proly shut this thread down now we dont need an update on the weather all the time in different areas. Also as I stated b4 this has absolutely nothing to do with mazdaspeed.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i can post here if i want to.... i amtalking bout my speed sled...

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Yo speead gal check out the NE forms where tryin to get a meet goin, post and let us know if your down and for when.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still have yet to get a winter tire set hopin someone has some cheapos they waan uload this summer for short cash. As for a meet there is one on the 23rd of April at hopkington state park..

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Whos running it, is it someone within the forums. Post it in our region good to know.

·
Registered
297 Posts
A week ago we had 19 Celsius (70F in the archaic system I think, not sure). I felt like putting the summer tires on my MS6, but I held off, and it's a good thing I did.
Also I do recall we had 15cm of snow (6 inches?) in the second week of April a few years ago, yuck.

·
Registered
426 Posts
^^^ Thanks for letting us know, and you can proly shut this thread down now we dont need an update on the weather all the time in different areas. Also as I stated b4 this has absolutely nothing to do with mazdaspeed.
[/b]
what r u talking bout? this is about weather SURROUNDING mazdaspeeds! it's very important stuff!

oh by the way, it's raining here :(

Temp. Min/Max 11º/21º
La mañana se presenta gris, con cielos muy cubiertos desde primeras horas del día. Tiempo variable por la tarde. Cielos nubosos y riesgo de precipitaciones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
elpepe
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing