Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as the fact that I'm moving out of my house for university, I decided not to keep them. I'm asking for $400 CAD plus shipping. Of course local pick up is always welcomed.

I got up my car in September last year and had it down the road for about 2 months then I switched to winter tires and steelies over the winter til now. I never put them back on so they are in very good condition. I never hit a curb so no dent, no scratch. I know a selling thread without pics is pointless so here ya go.

The penny could give you an idea about the tread wear condition.

It's good for somebody who are not ready to get aftermarket rims and tires but also want to have an instant tires replacement. Note that you could sell ur current rims as well so basically it's a win-win deal.
Whoever is interested, please PM me and we'll talk more about it.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
200CAD pickup!!! :hide:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Soooooo shiny.... :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
200CAD pickup!!! :hide:
[/b]

don't be a lowballer

i know u dont mean it

·
Registered
13 Posts
don't be a lowballer

i know u dont mean it
[/b]
ok guys - stupid question ... when you say OEM tires what do you mean? these are stock rims, right?

i only need one does anyone want to split these up?

·
Registered
255 Posts
hey Derek....i remember that theres a member in Vancouver wanna buy the oem rim or the tire few months ago...mayb u should post this in the Vancouver forum, too ?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey Derek....i remember that theres a member in Vancouver wanna buy the oem rim or the tire few months ago...mayb u should post this in the Vancouver forum, too ?
[/b]
I know that and he did contact me about it but he decided to get them locally at the end.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
ok guys - stupid question ... when you say OEM tires what do you mean? these are stock rims, right?

i only need one does anyone want to split these up?
[/b]
oem doesn't mean they are genuine
ppl assume it is though

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I'm pretty sure OEM means "Original Equipment Manufacturer/Manufactured"

But I can buy a set of tires that are identical to the ones on the car..although they are OEM replacements....they are no longer OEM.

Sothea did I explain this correctly?

·
Registered
412 Posts
OEM seems to be a weird term... cuz all those foglights on ebay that people say are no good say OEM. Althought it might just be OEM for the Euro or Japanese model? Or maybe it's just ebay being ebay....

I think you described it as what it's supposed to mean.

·
Registered
721 Posts
OEM stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. for example, Bridgestone is the OEM for the speed6 tires, Mobil1 is the OEM for the engine oil, NGK is the OEM for the sparkplugs.

If a component is OEM it means it was original equipment on that vehicle and is usually recommended as the factory recommended replacement.

When someone says they are selling their Stock wheels, it means it came with the vehicle from the dealership. I stress dealership and not factory because parts vary from dealer to dealer. but OEM is supplied to the Mazda factory by the contracted OEM supplier.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
10 Participants
king_lam925
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing