Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Official pics'

Nice pics again Matt. Good job. I don't like the sport wheels on the wagon so much. The wagon just seems to look better and better every time I see it though. Very nice design...just not as good as the hatch! :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by kenoka

Nice pics again Matt.  Good job.  I don't like the sport wheels on the wagon so much.  The wagon just seems to look better and better every time I see it though.  Very nice design...just not as good as the hatch! :D[/b]
Yes, they are good pics. I agree with you about the wagon. It grows on you. I didn't like it at all first (the rear part, of course...) because I felt it looked too much like a Suzuki Baleno (don't know if you have those). But now I really enjoy it and feel I could have chosen that just as well as the hatch. But the hatch is sexier still, I must admit...

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Err, yeah, the first pics with the yellow sedan... it seems like the car isn't low enough... somehow the wagon looks WICKED!!! :D :D

Even the grey sedan looks better... did they raise the yellow one or somthin?

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Gujustud

Err, yeah, the first pics with the yellow sedan... it seems like the car isn't low enough... somehow the wagon looks WICKED!!! :D :D  

Even the grey sedan looks better... did they raise the yellow one or somthin?[/b]
First: the yellow isn't a sedan, it's a hatch.

Second: I think they put on 19" alloys - without a body kit that lower the body. Not a good thing... <g>

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er
First: the yellow isn't a sedan, it's a hatch.[/b]
Errr, thats what I meant... ;)

Second: I think they put on 19" alloys - without a body kit that lower the body. Not a good thing... <g>[/b]
I was thinking about that as well, but if they were 19" and the other cars have 17", why is the well filled up more (with the 17") ???

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Gujustud
I was thinking about that as well, but if they were 19" and the other cars have 17", why is the well filled up more (with the 17") ???[/b]
That's a good question...It kind of doesn't make sense. Perhapse they tampered with the suspension...?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

I never thought I'd live to see the day I saw a wagon I could characterize as aggressive, but so help me the 6 wagon is! It looks downright mean. Imagine the soccer mom who buys that bad boy and starts to terrorize her neighborhood with it. Hee Hee! :D
Guju-I hadn't noticed that before with the yellow hatch but it definitely looks elevated. Looks like about 3 inches or so. I wonder what's up. the wheels are the same size, because they fit within the sides of the wheel wells the same as in the wagon and sedan; there's just an extra 3 inch gap at the top. Hmm.

·
Registered
211 Posts

maybe its cuz there are no moldings on the sides or on the front and rear bumpers...u kno ground effects...and bumper extension things.......:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts