Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my set of Hawk brake pads and now have my OEM ones available for sale. The front pads are brand new (were installed, drove around the parking lot and then switched out for the Hawks). The rear pads have been used for about 30K with plenty of life left in them. They have a little red paint on them from when I painted my calipers. The pads include hardware (clips) for installation.

Pads retail for $139 (fronts) and $122 rear.

I'm asking $50 shipped (have to put this to conform to rules) for both front and rears or make me an offer

Basically, the dealer was warrantying my rotors for me and threw in some new pads as well. Since he told he was replacing the pads, I asked if I could have them install my new Hawk pads. The new pads were already installed at this time and test (drove around the parking lot) and then taken off the car.

Appearance Package Front Lip Spoiler. Local pickup preferred, but will ship
Painted Steel Grey (03-05 color), has some scrapes from bottoming out, scrapes are only noticeable from the bottom, not when mounted. Retails for $250 new, asking $100 plus shipping.

OEM Mazda 6 Rearview Mirror. $20 (have to put this to conform to rules) or make me an offer
Mirror is in perfect condition. I bought the car and had the autodimming mirror installed immediately

I also have the following:

1 pair of OEM headlight lenses (the clear plastic outsides)
1 set of OEM springs for the 6i
1 OEM battery and tray

Make an offer for any of the above!!

Buyer pays shipping for all items

I've been part of the 6 community for over 2 years now, have over 2300+ posts and have purchased/sold parts to and from many members, so you can buy with confidence. I always ship the cheapest way possible and always include insurance and delivery confirmation.

Member references:
ZeroEfxs, VroomZoom6MZR, vt_hokie2008, Stretch, Toyo Guy, HedsIc, MdRivera, SixSickSix, MikeyD, blueion, zzzzoom6, FICHSTIX and falcontx

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
705 Posts
HOLY CRAP!

$125 plus shipping for OEM pads?

I just bought a set of OEM Rear pads last month from autozone for like $25.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pics fixed.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Did you get the rotors replaced as well??

I just got new rear pads from some shop and they squeal horribly and looking at new pads now. They say i need new rotors but they never made a peep with old pads on them, so possibly looking into your OEM if anyone may think they will not squeak??

Thanks

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did you get the rotors replaced as well??

I just got new rear pads from some shop and they squeal horribly and looking at new pads now. They say i need new rotors but they never made a peep with old pads on them, so possibly looking into your OEM if anyone may think they will not squeak??

Thanks
[/b]

The OEM ones are less likely to squeak from what I have read on the boards. Many members have had issues with sqeaking when upgrading pads. most have just come to accept it, though others, myself included, have not had any problems.

You may or may not need new rotors, that's something I cannot answer without looking at them. What you may be able to do is, have the rotors resurfaced instead of replacing them and then putting some OEM pads back on. Resurfacing costs less than a full replacement and buys you some more time to save up money. Also, it will most likely fix the squeaking.

Lemme know about the pads, so we can arrange a local pickup.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dam it people! Don't you like deals?? Any reasonably offer considered!!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump

·
Registered