Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is an odd one, the stock shift knob cap started to loosen up a while back...just with normal shifting today the thing almost popped right off....now the top feels like a loose tooth...

May not sound like that big of a deal...but on the way home it was just more and more annoying

I'm already starting to look at some new ones:

Momo F16 EVO

found a good thread on new knobs, nice mazdaspeed one on there, but nothing on the stocker falling apart.

Just thought i'd see if anyone else has experienced the same thing?

-D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Yeah...mine feels like it is "rocking."

·
Registered
829 Posts
Well this is an odd one, the stock shift knob cap started to loosen up a while back...just with normal shifting today the thing almost popped right off....now the top feels like a loose tooth...

May not sound like that big of a deal...but on the way home it was just more and more annoying

I'm already starting to look at some new ones:

Momo F16 EVO

found a good thread on new knobs, nice mazdaspeed one on there, but nothing on the stocker falling apart.

Just thought i'd see if anyone else has experienced the same thing?

-D
[/b]
I suggest you get it replaced (hopefully replaced) under warranty and then sell it for a good $80 on ebay to some poor schmo. =)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
remind me to never buy anything off of ebay from you....lol

I'll have to check with the dealer tmw...i didnt think it would be an item covered under warranty...im sure they will give me some BS...maybe i can work with them though.

-D

·
Registered
967 Posts
remind me to never buy anything off of ebay from you....lol

I'll have to check with the dealer tmw...i didnt think it would be an item covered under warranty...im sure they will give me some BS...maybe i can work with them though.

-D
[/b]
It'll be covered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts