Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also posted on a couple of other forums. Looking to meet some new peeps!

It's that time if year again, kids. Time to find a distant brewery to invade for beer and grub. That means driving, which means cars. Which means we need to pick a place and a date. Mrs. B has informed me that if we don't do it on a Sunday, she will be very put out lol. Sooooo... <br />
<br />
<br />
October 9 and 16. I'm thinking Cedarburg, WI. There's a nice little brewery right in the river. But I'm open to suggestions. <br />
<br />
Discussion is open! <br />
<br />
Sent from the wrong side of the tracks.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Unfortunately, going from California to Wisconsin is a stretch. Especially since I have to jaunt up to Oregon the week after. Hope you find some takers

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
lol, don't get me wrong. I went to Milwaukee some years back and would love to visit Wisconsin again. But I've been a bad boy as of lately and kind of overspent my budget. This trip to Oregon is a must (since it will let my mom get some closure on some family business) so I have to behave with my wallet for now.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, okay. We'll tip a few back for you.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol a bit long for a day trip, but I'll keep it in mind.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump with route plan for interested parties.

Looking to start at the Not Too Far Away Pub And Grill at the intersection of US 12 and County ES in Abells Corners, WI. BP station nearby sells premium without corn squeezins. Route will loop through Kettle Moraine country towards Watertown and Horicon (without entering them) then turning east toward Slinger and West Bend before heading into Cedarburg from the north. Should be enough opportunity to breathe the country air see some fall colors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts