Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Well I decided to just throw this date out here and say all the midwest guys should meet up. I understand it might be a bit chilly but grab a coat and come out. Ive been hella busy past couple months and I FINALLY got weekends off and some free time finally. Im thinking the 28th is far enough in advance that people can get off work. How many people are up for this?

BTW Itd be in Omaha Nebraska.

Saturday October 28th @ Noon.

Lake Zorinsky back by the soccer fields. Anyone has any Questions feel free to call me. 402-679-1792

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I will try my best to make it to this one. ON TIME......As long as the fiance doesn't have a problem. We are saving right now for the wedding in April. So she is anal if I spend money I don't need to on ANYTHING at the moment.

**EDIT**

I will not be able to make this one. My turbo set up should be under way any day now. So it'd be pointless to drive out in an old late model celebrity lol.. But I wil lhave something to loko forward to showing off come next spring's event

·
Registered
823 Posts
Sounds like a good date to pick. So far, it shouldn't be an issue for myself.

Thinking about the same place?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a good date to pick. So far, it shouldn't be an issue for myself.

Thinking about the same place?
[/b]
Same place yeah. Im thinkin itd be the easiest. We need to get this out to other 6/Mazda members asap. Anything you guy can do would help :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
haha indeed it did, I rarely come to 6club anymore since I got laid off from my day job. I guess I'm not as bored anymore lol

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Blah, im probably not off work.. And im blowing all my extra cash on computer parts right now... But I will keep my eye out in the future. I am in wichita kansas.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Hum, should be ok for me as well. Im going to try my best to make it out. Hope we plan on doing that "enthusiastic" cruise again... im bummed i missed the last one. The rx-8 guys seemed to love it. :)

Blah, im probably not off work.. And im blowing all my extra cash on computer parts right now... But I will keep my eye out in the future. I am in wichita kansas.
[/b]

Well its a saturday, so unless you work all day maybe you can still make it... OR... come a day early with a GF or something, spend a day at the henry dorly zoo, eat some pizza at the california pizza kitchen (has that place opened yet?) and then come to the meet, then go home before work... lol... is that too complicated... :):):)

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yes, the California Pizza Kitchen is open. Tried to stop in with a friend for lunch one day and it was busy. 45 min wait. Doesn't work to well for a hour long lunch.

Have to wait a while for the Cheese Cake Factory though...

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
CPC has me hooked. I want to drive up there just to get lunch.... and that doesn't work for an hour long lunch either. I think im going to stop by before the meet. :)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CPC has me hooked. I want to drive up there just to get lunch.... and that doesn't work for an hour long lunch either. I think im going to stop by before the meet. :)
[/b]
Or if its cold we can just go there and all eat :D

BTW: Ive never even heard of this place.

·
Registered
153 Posts
went there for lunch today. had bbq chicken pizza! it's the best! CPK is located in ONE PACIFIC PLACE around 103rd & Pacific. did i see a time posted yet for the meet? i am going to really try to make it. i showed up too late last time.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
went there for lunch today. had bbq chicken pizza! it's the best! CPK is located in ONE PACIFIC PLACE around 103rd & Pacific. did i see a time posted yet for the meet? i am going to really try to make it. i showed up too late last time.
[/b]
Im going to say 1PM.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are we doing a meet, or a cook out? Basically, should I plan on bringing my grill again?
[/b]
If its nice we will cook out but it will be the end of Oct so its best to have a back up plan :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts