Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have o2 sims? im getting cels from my sensors primarily bank1 sensor 2, but i think this is due to having headers and full custom exhaust. can any1 comment with having some and which ones they have? benefits?

thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
i just bought one and tried to install it cause i was getting the same thing you where. but for some reason im throwing 6 codes now!! i dont understand it at all. the simulator is blinking sating its working so someone help me out!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its a very nice thread i just ordered the duel output sims, but i didint see the how-to for it, can you post it please, would be greatly appreciated.

-thanks

·
Registered
443 Posts
If the o2 sim don't work out for you, get the magnum tuning ones. They have an adjustable output so you can create a faster signal that your CPU may like.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
well its a very nice thread i just ordered the duel output sims, but i didint see the how-to for it, can you post it please, would be greatly appreciated.

-thanks
Thanks for letting me know.. i can't get it right now.. it's on 6crew website. I will have to look it uplater and will let you know. i will also fix the One Stop Shop...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts