Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh YAH!!! I finally picked up my 6 this past Sunday 3/9. Steel Grey (popular color eh) 6s w/ sport package, aftermarket dealer installed moonroof and unknown amount of tint...mwahaha!! Sport's Grille to be installed this week along w/ the stereo Entropism recommended (DEI Audio components and a 15" Adire Tempest). Fog lamps for the valence and clear tail lamps to be installed when they're available - heh...it's good to have a friend that works for Mazda. Also, Catz Galaxy Halogen will replace the stock H1's and H3's - anyone know if they're safe (ie. not burn out the wiring - what say you Liteswap?)

Don't worry all...pics to come...but "My Precious" is dirty. Give me about a week and a half after I apply some toughguard. I forgot to mention to the board that I finally took delivery b/c I've been having so much fun driving this thing up in the mountains. :sarc I gotta take it easy though...310 miles on my baby girl and the first 200 miles (3 hour drive) was spent driving up to my school from home. I hope I don't mess her up during this break in period. Sorry for the rant...I'm having fun...Zoom Zoom bebby!! :tit

-NY Mazda6

Cheers fellas
:cheers

·
Registered
142 Posts
Replying to Topic 'NY Mazda6 in NY'

Congrats. on the 6! I gotta wait for about a year to take delivery on mine (waiting for the hatchback). ;) Is the dealership installing the HIDS?
Well, enjoy and let us see some pics!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Reading Topic: NY Mazda6 in NY

Congrats on the car! Get some before and after pics of the headlights. I would like to see the difference. And again, congrats!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replying to Topic 'NY Mazda6 in NY'

I'm not getting the Catz HID replacements just yet. I'm going w/ replacement Halogens for the stock lights from liteswap.

I gotta borrow a friends camera to make comparisons...pics to come this weekend..hopefully :sarc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts