·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny how Mazda doesn't think the Mazda 2 would sell in the US but they will co-brand it with Toyota and it will sell.
That's the beauty -- Mazda doesn't have to actually get it into driveways, Toyota does. Toyota pays Mazda X dollars and Mazda makes X cars. The general public doesn't know anything about Mazdas but they might say, "oh, that new little Toyota is cute." A Mazda 2 might not move any units, but a Toyota Mazda 2 can do just fine. Hopefully.

·
Registered
68 Posts
A Mazda 2 might not move any units, but a Toyota Mazda 2 can do just fine. Hopefully.
Anecdotally:
Out here in Phoenix I see plenty of the existing iA/Yaris iA/Yaris/really-a-Mazda-2 sedans on the road. I think offering the Mazda 2/Yaris Hatchback should sell well.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That's awesome! I love Mazda2s. I drove a Yaris as a rental and if I were in the market for a very small car, I'd definitely get it as a Mazda. I dislike Toyota styling and hate their logo, it looks like a cowboy hat (the hats are fine, no hate, just not on cars). A couple blocks over a neighbor has a Mazda2 and it makes me smile whenever I drive past it it. It's so cute, like a baby Mazda. Oh God, that's so goofy, but I can't help it, that's what I think when I see them.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I personally would love to see something along these lines...without the green of course.
How about 2.0 turbo with AWD.

That's pretty slick looking. I almost like the green in the format of a special edition.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I personally would love to see something along these lines...without the green of course.
How about 2.0 turbo with AWD.

That must be the F&F Ricer Deluxe Package...really needs underglow to complete the look! :laugh2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
LIMazda6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing