Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car dealer called, my Mazda6 2.3 sport is in the harbour now, finished, and it's only waiting for transport to Uppsala, then it's in my hands!!!! I'm getting all sweaty now! :D

It's a 2.3 hatch with all the equipment you can get in that model in Sweden...
* drool *

I've waited for nearly 3 months now, so that's why i'm happy to recieve this good news on my birthday (today)

;)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Now mine is on the way'

Good news 4 U!!!!:)

You will be the first one here who has the NAV! We expect you to take it apart step by step and make pics!:D

We also expect the entire manual to be scanned and put here. That is after you've done the test drive, ofcourse!!!:D

(just don't make it too long...):p

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Originally posted by Steve 6er

You will be the first one here who has the NAV! We expect you to take it apart step by step and make pics!:D  

We also expect the entire manual to be scanned and put here. That is after you've done the test drive, ofcourse!!!:D

(just don't make it too long...):p[/b]

:D * LOL *

Hand me a screwdriver so i can get to work then!!
I'll take some pictures, and if youre lucky i've even make some movieclips for you all in here.... to show how "sucky" it really is concidering all other opinions in these forums! * lol *

Anyhows.. it'll be a nice feeling, to climb inside the cockpit and hit the pedal to the metal listening to Metallica in the Bose system!! whoa.

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts

I hope the nav system won't be crappy. Otherwise I'll do this with mine, when it arrives

:biggun

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by kyrkbymannen

(just don't make it too long...):p[/b]

:D * LOL *

Hand me a screwdriver so i can get to work then!!
I'll take some pictures, and if youre lucky i've even make some movieclips for you all in here.... to show how "sucky" it really is concidering all other opinions in these forums! * lol *

Anyhows.. it'll be a nice feeling, to climb inside the cockpit and hit the pedal to the metal listening to Metallica in the Bose system!! whoa.
[/b][/quote]

But if you take a screwdriver, are you really fit for driving?? LOL:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Originally posted by RodneyJ

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And BTW :bday[/b]

Thanks mate!! :)

Feels great to turn 28!!

and BTW Steve6er , you're right, i don't think the Swedish law would appreciate "that kind" of screwdriver you mean! But perhaps with the Nav i can find my way even if i'm totally drunk?!?!? LOL...

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Ohh happy birhtday. See your baloon on ICQ :D

Must be great to know it's on it's way.

Remember when I was going home for one of my free weeks from the army, and talked with my dad in the phone on thursday. I knew that it was said that the car should be done by wednesday next week. I asked if I could test drive it. He said that I should calm down and that I be testing it sooner then I thought. Then I knew we'v got'n it. I had never longed so much for a friday as I did then. And on our (uppställning/vaktbyte)... Hmm change of guardtroops on the morning I saw that red car park on the lot just 20 meters away. A VERY happy moment in my so called life :D Did get a BIG smile on my face :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Feels great to turn 28!!

and BTW Steve6er , you're right, i don't think the Swedish law would appreciate "that kind" of screwdriver you mean! But perhaps with the Nav i can find my way even if i'm totally drunk?!?!? LOL... [/b][/quote]

Oh yeah. But perhaps you're forgiven because you had your birthday? And your Mazda's the present!!!:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Feels great to turn 28!!

and BTW Steve6er , you're right, i don't think the Swedish law would appreciate "that kind" of screwdriver you mean! But perhaps with the Nav i can find my way even if i'm totally drunk?!?!? LOL... [/b][/quote]

Oh yeah. But perhaps you're forgiven because you had your birthday? And your Mazda's the present!!!:D [/b][/quote]

Hehe, if you can count the Mazda ALMOST in my hands like a present, which i think i can, i agree! I probably have to wait until middle of next week before i can recieve it from my dealer, it's going to be a engineheater installed, and a sportsgrille installed too!! :)

And winter tyres and a load of crappy icescrapes from Mazda i guess...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I got only ONE ice scraper. But I got a pen also... <g>:sarc  

:D[/b]
Only ONE ice scraper? So if you loose it you're going to mess up your CD boxes by removing ice with them? :p

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Only got a keychain... A plastic paper-between-two-plastic caps model...

Maybe a pen... Thought I saw something the other day.

·
Registered
510 Posts

Think I will have to Hassle my Dealer for A Key-Chain as well !!!

Hopefully it won't blow their budget !!

·
Registered
510 Posts

Just make sure they don't roll it into your loan.[/b]
Thankfully, I don't have a loan for the car..(no repayments, yee har !!)

But maybe they could be real B*tards and charge me extra for the next Service ...:sarc

Don't forget the zoom-zoom poster.......[/b]
Thats a great idea !
My Dealer is going to wish I wasn't a customer anymore.....:D :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

An ice scraper.
One pen.
A key-chain.
Rubber mats.
Read mud protectors.

I got all that for "free". I guess my dealer is almost ruined now...:sarc

Oh... and I must not forget: a big bag with cheeze when I signed! I mean a LOT of cheese...:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts