Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Sad but true.
I think with the internet and the break down of traditional institutions like the church and family structure, this was bound to happen. We all watch the same things, we are influenced by the same things, we are becoming unique by being the same.
Time to get a real life.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Sad but true.
I think with the internet and the break down of traditional institutions like the church and family structure, this was bound to happen. We all watch the same things, we are influenced by the same things, we are becoming unique by being the same.
Time to get a real life.
[/b]
Sure - but get your own life! This one's mine!

:laugh:

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
What do the lack of church and family structure have to do with it?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Sad but true.
Time to get a real life.
[/b]
The only thing i agree with is the breakdown of the family structure, but religious institutions, lol, they are also one of the reasons why society as a whole is breaking down. I dont know about all of you guys out here on the forum but people are discovering that they dont have to live the life some fictional character wants you live, these people live the life that gives them the most fulfillment. People are breaking out of the societal norms and are suddenly creating lifestyles that have never existed (lifestyles they are entitled to), people are suddenly becoming unique (what we've lacked for a long time) and they dont have to hide who they are. I for one follow a faith, but I dont let it lead it me, I let it be a subjective part of my life.

I was raised by a decently liberal set of parents who stressed education and behavior, but never set a ceiling on the future they wanted their children to pursue. I DJ'd for so many years and my parents supported my creative habits, shit, they didnt listen to hip-hop, techno, trance, or whatever the sound of the day called for, but they loved the fact that i pursued it like it was art, I didnt let it lead me, I let it enrich me. I think they have done well, with my older brother being a doctor and my sister being in broadcast journalism. I of course up until this past December worked for the Govt. I think that in people not wanting to grow up, thats good, maybe they can teach this new generation of kids that they arent entitled to shit and years down the road they are still required to seek out their futures.

I hope that I responsibly have my youth for a very long time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Confuc1ous
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing