Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is no fun....everytime somebody tries to race :drive: in their "sports sedan", the thread gets locked down.

no wonder......

·
Registered
788 Posts
I came from clubgp.com - On their site not only can you post but they encourage it!!! http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tt.asp?appid=15
The worst part of it all is that most of us post in the L O S S column...oh well....I get most pissed when someone like xxxxxxxx posts something like "it's a dick waving contest" and everyone follows suit...

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
there are plenty of other forums to post race stories. i post em on a socal import forums, just find something in your area...it's not hard.

...believe me, i'd love to post stories, but i have to follow suit as well.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
there are plenty of other forums to post race stories. i post em on a socal import forums, just find something in your area...it's not hard.

...believe me, i'd love to post stories, but i have to follow suit as well.
[/b]
W/ your 6... im not suprised :drive:

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
that's what i mean, if i can deal with it everyone else can. i'm looking for at least 300hp at the next dyno, so i'm sure there will be plenty of stories on the other forum.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
admit it.......people did not buy a sport sedan (so called) with stick shifts, cp-e, et al just to post pictures and shake hands at meets. People have an ego and they want to talk about the bragging rights.......and when nobody is allowed to feed their desire about "man....i got one heck of a car..." this is waht is going to happen.

what are we supposed to post???

Man..my car's trunk is so big I got a trampoline in it one day
or
I had six people in my car and nobody felt cramped
or
my car's audio system rocks!
or

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
...go to a track? just a thought

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
From our Terms of Service
Posting of messages and any type of media content, including but not limited to, videos, pictures, streaming videos or audio that portrays any illegal activity, the posting will be deleted without warning for first offense, along with the forum warning system[/b]
We like hearing about race stories from the track, but there is no place for illegal street racing on this forum, regardless of how many people do it on here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hate to have to show you up, but ..

last winter, I fit a 6' Christmas tree (fake, boxed), a full-size stroller, full load of groceries, and all my softball gear in my big ass trunk.. didn't even rub w/ Eibachs.

Street racing.. please..

Drifting.. whatever..

TRUNK LOADING = THE NEXT BIG THING

I'm going to Vegas in Oct., wanna see how many dead hookers I can squeeze in that bad boy. Sorry- every story is better with a dead hooker in it.

admit it.......people did not buy a sport sedan (so called) with stick shifts, cp-e, et al just to post pictures and shake hands at meets. People have an ego and they want to talk about the bragging rights.......and when nobody is allowed to feed their desire about "man....i got one heck of a car..." this is waht is going to happen.

what are we supposed to post???

Man..my car's trunk is so big I got a trampoline in it one day
or
I had six people in my car and nobody felt cramped
or
my car's audio system rocks!
or
[/b]

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
You want awesome stories!

I was at Ikea and they had their case-lot sale on and I was there by accident. I got a whole cart full of furniture for $80, man that was sweet!

Then I folded down the seats in my hatchback and every last thing fit in there it was so sweet.

I had a friend with me and he had a Olsmobile that he was trying to load up. Not a chance, I just kept on gaining and gaining!!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Amen to the hatch.

Heres a great trunk loading story. When I went on my cruise I had my shit my, g/f's shit and her friends luggage in my car. And we ALL know how girls pack. I folded 1/2 the rear seats down and fit it all in quiet nicely.

Another time when I moved I had my big ass futon in the car along w/ a ton of miscellanious items along w/ my pc buckled in the front seat. What a rush!

5dr FTW

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Wow, Chikoo, if you don't know what else to talk about other than pathetic street racing fables, than your life must be pretty shallow. I wouldn't want to read that crap even if it were posted here. What is so interesting about a retard claiming to beat Mustang GT's in a 6i?

Take your grocery getter to a track or talk about throttle lag, understeer, and 19" bling-bling wheels like everyone else.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...go to a track? just a thought
[/b]
and come out knowing that your car ain't going to cut it there.......'cause it ain't no track car?

anyway, this one is true

Man..my car's trunk is so big I got a trampoline in it one day[/b]
I got the 14' trampoline in my car .... the parts loader at the sports store dropped his jaw when he saw me fit it in my car.......he wanted me to go get a truck :D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
13 Participants
chikoo
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing