Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Sacramento going to be driving down to this thing, just wondering if anyone else plans to go (it is at the LA Convention Center. If anyone would like to follow me down let me know, I'm still in the process of getting the date I'll be leaving Sacto, either Friday or Saturday, and it will probably be in the morning to get there rellatively in enough time to see the show. Oh ya I also know of a Upscale Bar in the Riverside area that I've been too that is really nice, for a late night after party :) Hit me up on here or on Skype @ kolejame
[attachmentid=16372][attachmentid=16373]

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That royally sucks... but overall I'm just attending(not competing, probably wont now) and the VIP show is not a normal HIN show. From what others have said, of course. Ya I really don't blame you for not spending any more money on it either.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I was thinkin of going...not too sure...i'll let you know when it gets closer to the event.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I plan on going. I live in the LA area anyway so its no biggie for me. My experience tho is the cops take their a**hole pills in the morning before the event so Ill be taking the subway from my house to the event, but hey, if a bunch of you guys are gonna go and wanna hook up at a parking lot or something lemme know and Ill make the drive down there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts