Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

The car is a 2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT in Black /w Leather Package and an extended warranty. It has everything the Mazdaspeed 6 sport has plus:

Intelligent Key
Heated seats
Leather trimmed upholstery
Synthetic leather door trim
moonroof

The monthly payments are $527.77 and they are taken on the 30th of every month. I got the car November 3. The lease is for 48 months. You are allowed 80,040kms after the 48 months or there will be a charge of 12 cents per km over 80,040kms. I had put a down payment of $2800 down so I am looking to recover some of that. The reason I am getting rid of it is because I am going back to school. I babied this car for the short time I have had it and it was broken in properly. Please feel free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
392 Posts
You just got into a 4 year lease 20 days ago and you want to get out of it? :huh: I'm thinking you should have thought about going to school earlier, before making such a large purchase. I think you should forget about the down payment and just try and get someone to take the lease off your hands, the car is already used.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
You just got into a 4 year lease 20 days ago and you want to get out of it? :huh: I'm thinking you should have thought about going to school earlier, before making such a large purchase. I think you should forget about the down payment and just try and get someone to take the lease off your hands, the car is already used.
[/b]
wow, you're so helpful. not..

captain amazing, try http://www.swapalease.com

at more than $500/mo, this is going to be a hard sell, most likely you'll have to eat some of it..

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Yeah that's a pretty shitty predicament you got yourself into lol. You might want to tell the buyout at the end of the lease. I love everything about the speed6 (turbo, awd) but not really diggin' the body.

What's the penalty to get out of the lease anyone know? Art?

Good luck man

1 - 5 of 5 Posts