Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Quick question....could you put NOS in a M6S or no....if yes, how big of a shot?
[/b]

:angry: NOS is EVIL!.......Dont get yourself Killed! :glare: :wacko:

·
Registered
328 Posts
its possible. i dont know how much of a shot you can do though. personally i dont see the point but thats me.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Anything is possible you just want to ask yourself how long you want your motor to last. That shot of N20 would be better used sprayed directly onto the intercooler.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I'm not going to go off on a huge tangent but a 25 shot should be ok. Don't go over that. Talk to Chambers. Also, dont think that these little "kits" for $500 online from Nos and Edelbrock will cut it. Be prepared to spend 1000-1300 for something decent.

·
Registered
172 Posts
depending on how much you will you it will bve the biggest factor on your engine life man. I have been told you could safely use a 100 horse shot in a v-6 and a 75 shot in a 4-banger if they motors are completely stock. 50 n 75 would be even better then. But if you use nos tho you ccant use it before like 4k or something or you willl fk'up your motor

·
Registered
475 Posts
Dude , you can put nos on anything pretty much but doesn't mean there is no damage. A 25 shot is worthless. No point in putting your car and your wallet through that for such small boost. If you do it right and build the shit out of almost every aspect of your drivetrain, then you could put a 100 shot in that thing nno problem. So the bigger question is how deep are your pockets?

I think I'd rather put nitrous in a balloon anyway!Then in my lungs.LOL JK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts