Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,
I was wondering if anyone from the New Jersey area (Northern) is doing any type of work to their 6 this weekend and could assist me in installing my HID kit. I'm not very fond of electrical work. Any help is greatly appretiated. Hope to hear from someone soon!

-Bryan

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What year is your car...? I might be free during the day on Saturday.

What town also...? I'm in Wharton, right next to Dover/Rockaway....Morris County.

let me know

- Danny[/b]

Really? Wow i live like 20 minutes from Rockaway, 25 from Dover. I have 2003 6i 2.3l. I baught the Apexcone Premium HID Kit

http://www.therpmstore.com/product_info.ph...;products_id=38

I'm available for whenever this weekend you feel comfortable. I just dont want to spend a lot of money and mess it up. I would feel very satisfied doing this mod with some help. Let me know! PM me if you want! my email is [email protected] . Thanks!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bry005, I've met sexy6s personally. He's a good guy and should be able to help you out.[/b]

Sounds good. We are in the middle of working something out. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.