Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just wanted to invite you all to an Event at Valaya Racing in San Jose.

Addy:

447 W. St John St.
San Jose Ca, 95110
(Right across the street from the Shark Tank!)

Its a car show/vendor meet & greet/BBQ sponsored by Valaya Racing and Henrys Hi-Life/ Car cruise. We are planning on having all sorts of cars there for the event. There will also be door prizes and gifts ranging from free oil changes, to discounts off of parts orders.

Its being hosted by Pacific Coast Mustangs and Valaya Racing.

Please post in the following link and RSVP for the event so they can get a general idea if parking and how much food they will need!

http://www.pacificcoastmustangs.com/forum/...hread.php?t=524

Hope everyone can make it. Any questions please, contact me directly @ [email protected] or post in the above link!

This is open to all forigen and domestic car clubs.....so pass the info along if your part of a diffrent club as well, or you know someone who is. Just make sure they RSVP so we can account for the food and drink!

Lupe

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was trying to put together a meet, but since you guys will be hosting a bbq and stuff, this should be the venue. put my down.
[/b]

Awsome! Look forward to seeing you there! Pass the word along if you know any other car clubs that would be interested in attenting. Also would need a head count of whos going so we can order the proper amount of food.

Should be a great time!

Lupe

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just found out that i will need to know how many people will be attending by Jan 17th so we can get the food order within a reasonable amount of time, and make sure we have plenty of parking for the event.

Thank you.....Remember this is a free event being sponsored by Valaya Racing and Pacific Coast Mustangs.

Lupe

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Folloing are RSVP'ed for the Event:

ryceboi
anotherm6
bobby916
stinger 6s
RaGe (Maybe) + guest

If you want to Go, please RSVP by the 17th of Jan. Quote this post and add your name to the above list that way i can follow it.

Lupe

·
Registered
80 Posts

ryceboi
anotherm6
bobby916
stinger 6s
RaGe (Maybe) + guest
If you want to Go, please RSVP by the 17th of Jan. Quote this post and add your name to the above list that way i can follow it.
Lupe[/b]
Count me in...should be a good time meeting everybody

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

NickSki
ryceboi
anotherm6
bobby916
stinger 6s
RaGe (Maybe) + guest

NickSki, I added you to the list, I was just informed (late informed) that we have a registration form we need eveyone to fill out to keep a propper tally on parking available, food, and it doubles as an entry form for the car show. Like i said before, theres no fee, and if you win there are prizes.

HEre is the link: http://superdimension.net/downloads/pcmregform.doc

At the bottom of the entry form is the fax number or E-mail address you can send the completed formes to. Please do this no later than the 17th.....It doesnt take very long, only about 3 minutes to fill out and e-mail.

Thank you all!

Lupe

·
Registered
475 Posts
Oh man, I have 2 weeks to prime sand and paint, then install my fiberglass speaker box and grill. Clocks a' tickin! Hopefully i can get them done in time and get the day off.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I hope you get it done, looking forward to seeing it :)[/b]
Thanks, I'm looking forward to seeing it done aswell.LOL!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NickSki
ryceboi
anotherm6
bobby916
stinger 6s
RaGe (Maybe) + guest

NickSki, I added you to the list, I was just informed (late informed) that we have a registration form we need eveyone to fill out to keep a propper tally on parking available, food, and it doubles as an entry form for the car show. Like i said before, theres no fee, and if you win there are prizes.

HEre is the link: http://superdimension.net/downloads/pcmregform.doc
At the bottom of the entry form is the fax number or E-mail address you can send the completed formes to. Please do this no later than the 17th.....It doesnt take very long, only about 3 minutes to fill out and e-mail.
Thank you all!
Lupe[/b]

I know im beating a dead horse, just following up, and making sure everyone is aware of the above.

Thanks, Lupe

·
Registered
140 Posts
NickSki
ryceboi
anotherm6
bobby916
stinger 6s
RaGe (Maybe) + guest
Don't know if I'll make it but me + guest also

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.