Mazda 6 Forums banner

NOR*CAL Mazda meet: 8-11-07 Dan Foley Park @ Vallejo, CA

13K views 54 replies 22 participants last post by  brucekaul 
#1 ·
When: Saturday August 11th, 2007 @12pm

Where: Dan Foley Park @ Vallejo, CA

Why: BBQ and meet. Chill relax do whatever.

What to bring: Your car. Snacks. Drinks. And whatever to picnic...(football, baseball, basketball, soccer....ect)

Ok heres the directions from their website

Directions:
From I-80 heading toward San Francisco; take the Redwood St. exit. Turn right at the stop light on to Redwood St. Turn right onto Tuolumne St. and then another right on North Camino Alto (the first street after Sutter Solano Hospital). North Camino Alto ends at the entrance to Dan Foley Park.

From I-80 heading toward Sacramento; take the Redwood St. exit. Turn right at the stop light continue westerly on Redwood St. Turn right at the next signal light onto Tuolumne Street. Continue on Tuolumne until you pass Sutter-Solano Hospital and then turn right onto North Camino Alto. This street ends at the entrance to Dan Foley Park.

and heres a map of where it exactly is.

So lets Start a list of whos going to go... and put ur location so we can coordinate a caravan w/ people from the same area...and if u guys can bring like a snack or bbq..that would be coollll so here we go

1) DLuxxx (chairs, Picnic spot)

As you can see i juss copied the same stuff from the last post about the meet. So i will call the city of vallejo to see if i can reserve the same spot. it'll probably cost the same 76 bucks or sumthin. so yeah. invite whoever

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.