Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everone?Just wanted to post here and introduce myself since i just joined today.
My name is Glenn Im from North New Jersey. I just picked up my liquid platinum speed6 yesterday morning. When i find out how to post some pics on here i will deff hit that up. IM 21 so now u know my insurance payments are more then what I payed for the car since Im in jersey.lol Just wanted to say thanks for having me and already I learned a dozen helpful tips about my car and i was not even a member yet. So thanks for that to and i also see we have some funny smart-arse clowns here as i read the replies on some of the forums and i thought that is great and hilarious. :nana: I can deff deal with it and take the comedians make the club more balanced IMO. But yea thats about it the car is great but it is my first manual car so I just started learning how to drive stick about 72 hours ago.lol still have to get that down I live in the biggest hilly area so deff am having problems. Cant wait to learn more and that Wiki section we are are making is suck a great idea i love wikipedia.com. IM out see you all on the forums especially in the mazdaspeed section. Peace :drive:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey whats up everone?Just wanted to post here and introduce myself since i just joined today.
My name is Glenn Im from North New Jersey. I just picked up my liquid platinum speed6 yesterday morning. When i find out how to post some pics on here i will deff hit that up. IM 21 so now u know my insurance payments are more then what I payed for the car since Im in jersey.lol Just wanted to say thanks for having me and already I learned a dozen helpful tips about my car and i was not even a member yet. So thanks for that to and i also see we have some funny smart-arse clowns here as i read the replies on some of the forums and i thought that is great and hilarious. :nana: I can deff deal with it and take the comedians make the club more balanced IMO. But yea thats about it the car is great but it is my first manual car so I just started learning how to drive stick about 72 hours ago.lol still have to get that down I live in the biggest hilly area so deff am having problems. Cant wait to learn more and that Wiki section we are are making is suck a great idea i love wikipedia.com. IM out see you all on the forums especially in the mazdaspeed section. Peace :drive:
[/b]
Welcome!
Feel free to give us at StreetUnit Performance (www.streetunit.com) a call, we can help you with any questions about your car or any products to do with your car.
Enjoy the forums!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts