Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. I know what this thing is.. but I don't know what the name of it is in english... its the thing that lets off the air pressurized in the turbocharger.. like the exccess air that is not forced into the engine and when you shift.. it releases it.. that thing... what is that thing called haha... usually when you mod it to racing ones u get that PSSST sound... what is that thing called.?? thx in advance

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok.. I know what this thing is.. but I don't know what the name of it is in english... its the thing that lets off the air pressurized in the turbocharger.. like the exccess air that is not forced into the engine and when you shift.. it releases it.. that thing... what is that thing called haha... usually when you mod it to racing ones u get that PSSST sound... what is that thing called.?? thx in advance
[/b]

blow-off valve

·
Registered
298 Posts
[/b]
It's BOV Blow Off Valve :hoho:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts