Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everybody i just thought i would give a lil intro. i am a fresh mazda 6 owner having totaled my mazda 3. see yall around on the board.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Welcome to the club. Sorry about your 3. Enjoy your 6! :drive:
You might want to place your location in your sig so we know where you're from. :)

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I feel sorry for you..you wrecked the better car -_-

What kind of 3 was it?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I feel sorry for you..you wrecked the better car -_-

What kind of 3 was it?
[/b]
Yeah the village idiot from chocolate city needs to get his head screwed on right because he is in the wrong forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^ lol i had a black mica 04 mazda 3s with 43000 miles and now i have a fully loaded onyx black 04 mazda 6s with 29000 miles. the 3 was a very fun car to drive because of its size it was able to squeeze into the smallest openings in traffic but im sure that had something to do with me trying to squeeze it under the back of an explorer and totaling it.

·
Registered
508 Posts
^^ lol i had a black mica 04 mazda 3s with 43000 miles and now i have a fully loaded onyx black 04 mazda 6s with 29000 miles. the 3 was a very fun car to drive because of its size it was able to squeeze into the smallest openings in traffic but im sure that had something to do with me trying to squeeze it under the back of an explorer and totaling it.
[/b]

I've just seen what happens when a mazda 626 hits a explorer....good choice on a 6 though, way better than 3 in my opinion, I was about to get one but decided it was too small. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts