Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I wanna share something who happened to me with my car. I got an anoying noise when I drive 80kmh or faster..at first my gf noticed it, and then I did.. Was like a vibration noise coming from the rears wheels.

I went to the dealer to replace my door rubber and I did a test drive with the mechanic guy. Finally it's a plastic shield under the car, making noise because of the wind. Somewhere near the passenger seat. They will replace it for free. They said that another customer also got this problem last year.

My steering wheel was also shaking at highway speed, they rotate the tires and now the car is smooth...dont know what were the problem!

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,547 Posts
I haven't ran into the noise yet, but the vibrations may be from a tire that's out-of-balance.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok guys...finally I took time to take a rendez-vous for the highway noise issue..it was a plastic guard under the car (passenger side)...weird! The noise was like is something was scratching inside the wheel... ''drrr drrrr drrrr drrrr drrrr'' very annoying! So they put a new plastic guard for free.

Part number: 1 GS3L-56-112C COVER (R),U

So if anybody else got something similar, ask to check this plastic shield under the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts