Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a JL sub installed on my six with a previously owned sony amp, i took it get installed at sound advice, and they ran into some problems.. this is whats happening, whenever i turn the car on, i hear this loud noise from the sub for about 2-3 secs, also when i turn the car off i hear this same loud buzzing sound from my sub. The guys at sound advice took at least 3 hrs trying to find the problem but no result!? i dont know if these guys slacking or wat but only thing they could tell me is that, if i open the trunk and then turn the ingnition on you wont hear that extremely annoying loud sound, but im not planning on riding around with trunk wide open.. the system sounds good but i really need this issue fixed..hopefully its something simple enough that the people at mazda will figure out..if anyone has any pointers please let me know..

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
there are about a dozen threads on adding subs to the 6.

we need more info about your system and how the subs are installed. bose/non-bose? where did the signal come from for the sub amp? LOC? bose sub? what about the remote amp turn on? amp specifics? did you bench test the amp before it was installed?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts