Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!!! I purchased a metra 99-7524b off of e-bay and didn't know it should have come with the wiring harness for the AC, hazard, controls. Called metra electronics, they don't sell harness separately. Does anyone know where I can get one, or the pinout for the metra kit and the AC harness and I can make my own.

Thank You!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have the manual that comes with the metra kit? That has the checklist of items that are part of the kit.

I installed the 99-7523 which is meant for 2003 to 2006 (I guess) Mazda 6 couple of weeks back. There is no harness for the 3 items that you mentioned. You plugin the factory harness into the connecting sockets on the metra fascia. There is one large harness which connects to the factory stereo connector with pinouts for the new stereo and a small harness which connects to the ASWC.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not have the manual. There was no harness that came with it. Below is what I am looking for:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have one of these I don't think I need. I'm chasing how to get my LCD screen to show auto climate stuff. Can anyone help the red plug that plugs into the white stereo harness (07 model) should have the 6/8 wires coming from behind the air con button. I know there is a the can bus plus and minus. Ground, power and acc and dimmer. I just can't seem to find the right pins in the red connecter to make the LCD work and it's driving me nuts. I'm buying a new harness from head unit to iso and iso to the red plug for the white stereo one and will try again. If anyone can help with some pics or info to where they go. Id really appreciate it.

Please help me fix this. Considering buying the whole unit again cause metra don't make harnesses for god knows what reason.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts